No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just take satisfaction in knowing that the people irritating you are also currently going...

'Get off My Ass! You asshole!'

AH, Good times.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• And also, by the way. Roundabouts are the Devil's work.
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Just take satisfaction in knowing that the people irritating you are also currently going...

'Get off My Ass! You asshole!'

AH, Good times.
        Yessir,
        I have been the recipient of more than one middle-finger-salute.

Comment

• You're number one.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• "Me, I hate those who fuel my impotent road rage."
            -----------------------------------------That's an interesting type of road rage DRC.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Better than the propogating type.

Dealing with a-hole drivers on a highway trip.....

it's like playing wack-a-mole.

Just over my lunch break driving today I actually screamed 'FFS pay attention to driving for a minute' at a woman in an SUV in front of me. She could't be bothered to go when the light turned green, or merge into traffic as two highway entrance ramps merged into one and then into the freeway. Something on the seat next to her was much too interesting.

I was so pissed, I had the same kind of road rage as DRC. Couldn't even get a rise out of the old boy.
              Last edited by dpatnod; September 15, 2016, 07:25 PM.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                "Me, I hate those who fuel my impotent road rage."
                -----------------------------------------That's an interesting type of road rage DRC.
                There's two kinds of road rage:
                That that stays in the passenger compartment, and the other that ends up with a jail sentence or worse.

When I was a truck driver on northern Michigan roads, On bad days I Would fantasise about converting a big rig into some kind of high-speed tank in my last days. Then I would go out and wreak my revenge on Sunday drivers, rude drivers, inconsiderate drivers, and stupid drivers. My armored chariot would carry extra fuel and devices designed to thwart spike strips and the puny firearms of the local constabulary or Michigan State Police. They'd have to call Camp Grayling to extinguish me....

Sure, not a good place to be mentally. But it got me a few more miles down the road and off the bumper of that individual that had just pissed me off.

I'm happier now!

Comment

• Good lord man.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Glad you are 'better' now.

Remind me not to piss you off.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Heh, I'm no threat. I'm trying to lead a gentler, more-enlightened second half of my term on the planet.

The Ellen Degeneres show is on TV at my workplace break room during my lunch. I consider it a point of pride that this hitherto right-of-center WASP can sit through the entire thing daily without a contrary utterance.

...though it really sucks when my usual crowd isn't there...lol

Comment

• AMP and DWT have been pretty silent. DWT stopped posting the day before the game and AMP apparently a little while before it. They will probably pop up as soon as Stafford has a bad game.

There are haters but the last game was sooooooo far from their narrative that they are just going camping till the dust settles.
                        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                          AMP and DWT have been pretty silent. DWT stopped posting the day before the game and AMP apparently a little while before it. They will probably pop up as soon as Stafford has a bad game.

There are haters but the last game was sooooooo far from their narrative that they are just going camping till the dust settles.

Yeah, wcfwtf or whatever the fuck all of those letters are has been pretty quiet too, but you know they are all waiting for their chance
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kstat is like that with the Tigers. Strange.

Comment

• If you don't have anything bad to say, don't say anything at all?

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Kstat is like that with the Tigers. Strange.
                                Yep. Kind of like Chemiclord in the game day threads.

Some people seem to just want to be right, dammit!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X