No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a very astute observation Tom. It is much easier to read defenses when you can hand it off to Derrick Henry. Teams have to game plan against the running game.

Comment

• Come on Froot, those 1,800 yards and 15 TDs can’t be helping that much.

Comment

• Stafford has had a 100 yard rusher 10 or 11 times in his whole career. Tannehill has had more than that just this season.

Comment

• I was thinking about it today, most young Lion fans don't remember when 7 vs. 8 in the box was a thing. For 10 years that is all they focused on when covering the Lion offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I was thinking about it today, most young Lion fans don't remember when 7 vs. 8 in the box was a thing. For 10 years that is all they focused on when covering the Lion offense.
            Hell, I remember the Bucs one time bringing NINE into the box frequently in a game in 1994. It was notable because firstly, it didn't work (Sanders ripped them up for over 200 yards and a TD) and secondly, that despite all the attention on Barry, Krieg looked like absolute garbage (he only completed 5 or 6 passes if I remember correctly).

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Quarterbacks don't play over a decade at QB if they can't read NFL defenses. It is one of the most nonsensical arguments Gonz pits forth
              Sure they do, they just never win the division or a wild card game
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Between the rookie D'Andre Swift and a late in his career AP I have seen some different runs that I don't recall seeing very often in the Stafford era. You would think it shows up in the stats, but they are 31st in the league in rushing yards and only slightly better in YPA at 27th. It is comical how bad they have been running the ball since Barry retired.

Comment

• Buffalo tearing up NE. Wonder why Belichick can’t scheme something up to slow them down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    Buffalo tearing up NE. Wonder why Belichick can’t scheme something up to slow them down?
                    Fucking Stafford!!!!
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 135483159_3842894845806868_4865504787595869607_o.jpg
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Possibly, but consider that Joe Burrow's 2nd best receiver at LSU just set the NFL rookie record for receiving yards ... and Burrow is ok.

That doesn't really have anything to do with the Tua situation ... I just felt like tossing it out there
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Are people writing Tua off already? Does he suck?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Are people writing Tua off already? Does he suck?
                            Nope. He suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Are people writing Tua off already? Does he suck?
                              He doesn't make the plays to win the game. He doesn't make his defense better. He doesn't challenge the coach in a dick size contest. What is his playoff record? You can't win with that guy.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• I can't tell if you're being serious, sarcastic, or drunk
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X