Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
    The Lions would have to win the super bowl for him to get the mvp nod.
    Well, they vote for MVP before the playoffs, so that'd be hard to do.

Fucking Stafford!!!!!

Comment

• Ah, good point. I forgot about that.

So at least the Lions would have to look like contender, and not the SOL pretenders
      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• When asked in a presser this morning about looking to get an average of $25 million per year, Stafford responded "that's news to me".

Also asked if he wished to remain a Lion for life, he responded truthfully. "That's not up to me".
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Also asked if he wished to remain a Lion for life, he responded truthfully. "That's not up to me".
          I can see him sidestepping the 25 mil question but I'd have liked for him to answer that remaining a Lion differently. Its a simple question.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Maybe he meant he doesn't have a valid birth certificate.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

When asked in a presser this morning about looking to get an average of $25 million per year, Stafford responded "that's news to me".

Also asked if he wished to remain a Lion for life, he responded truthfully. "That's not up to me I want to play football as long as I can. Would obviously love to be here.".
              FIFY

Comment

When asked in a presser this morning about looking to get an average of $25 million per year, Stafford responded "that's news to me".

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                FIFY "That's not up to me I want to play football as long as I can. Would obviously love to be here."
                User Actions
                Follow

Dave Birkett
                ‏@davebirkett
                Stafford on if he wants to be Lion long-term ?It?s not up to me. I want to play football as long as I can. Would obviously love to be here"

Jesus Christ, Mark. That changes the quote and meaning entirely.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That sounds more like Stafford. He has invested himself heavily in the community and I think he likes it here. But ultimately, the decision on whether to resign him or not is Bob Quinn's, not Stafford.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• If he was answering honestly he might say "Hell no, get me out of this god-forsaken organization, I'd like to have some shot at winning a championship in my career."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      FIFY
                      Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      User Actions
                      Follow

Dave Birkett
                      ‏@davebirkett
                      Stafford on if he wants to be Lion long-term ?It?s not up to me. I want to play football as long as I can. Would obviously love to be here"

Jesus Christ, Mark. That changes the quote and meaning entirely.
                      Ok that's more like it!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They should have just asked his sister.
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Too soon.

Or is it too suhhhhn?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Although i sure wish we had him back on this squad. We miss him
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Should we consider a trade for Cutler?

Sounds like he is very attainable, and cheaper. And, Cutler = Stafford. Ammiright?
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Or WE could go all in for the draft and try 'somebody else'. And build a squad around that new guy's strengths for a decade, then see what happens.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X