No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allright F it I am convinced. Get rid of this fucker yesterday.

Let's go. What is a good plan to move on from this loser?
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Give him more money and hope he stays
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You like that?
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Give him more money and hope he stays
          trust me he will be the highest paid player in this league, especially if he wins a playoff game

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            You like that?

Comment

• Give him more money??? Listen, after getting the chance to watch yesterday, I really liked the look of Matty Boy, (and apparently he wasn't playing his best) ....., but he's already on 21 million bucks, ffs?? How much money does the greedy bstd need?!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• To put that into perspective........, he's basically won the UKs Lotto game (on average) about SEVEN times, in ONE season!!

Just you keep doing what you are doing, Matthew....,.., FOR THE SAME MONEY YA BAWSAC!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• But how much money is he making the franchise?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Give him more money??? Listen, after getting the chance to watch yesterday, I really liked the look of Matty Boy, (and apparently he wasn't playing his best) ....., but he's already on 21 million bucks, ffs?? How much money does the greedy bstd need?!
                    It is not always the player that demands the bigger bucks, it is the Agent. It is his Agents job to elevate his salary because that will be good for all the other players that follow in his footsteps.

I am not so sure Stafford is sweating the money part.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      But how much money is he making the franchise?
                      In soccer, the big franchises like Barca, Real, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Man Utd, Man City, etc etc etc all make masses of money and pay their players handsomely....... BUT......., they win trophies.
                      If Stafford is making the franchise pots of dough, where the Fk is that Vincent Lombardi shiny thing?

I'm guessing it's all about the draft......., but I need to go to college to learn how that shit works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        In soccer, the big franchises like Barca, Real, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Man Utd, Man City, etc etc etc all make masses of money and pay their players handsomely....... BUT......., they win trophies.
                        If Stafford is making the franchise pots of dough, where the Fk is that Vincent Lombardi shiny thing?

I'm guessing it's all about the draft......., but I need to go to college to learn how that shit works.
                        Very worthy question.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Salaries are largely based on talent, not trophies. There's numerous examples of players in the NFL making tons of money with no Lombardi trophy to show for it.
                          "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
                          After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• Hopefully soon enough Stafford could have both! These guys are believing.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              It is not always the player that demands the bigger bucks, it is the Agent. It is his Agents job to elevate his salary because that will be good for all the other players that follow in his footsteps.

I am not so sure Stafford is sweating the money part.
                              Don't know with twins on the way he might be worried about feeding the family.
                              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                                Don't know with twins on the way he might be worried about feeding the family.
                                He's not Latrell Sprewell.

Comment

Working...
                                X