No announcement yet.

Michigan 42, PSU 7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof's in the pudding. Harbaughffense works when you're playing to a defense like M's. I get the frustration as M continues to play it safe, pound, low risk throws with an occasional deep one. PSU's defense has absolutely folded and it has shown every time M has had the ball in the 4th. I get frustrated with it. Hanni gets frustrated but, God damn, it works.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• Schedule/B1G was tougher in '16.

Comment

• Fucking Purdue. Beat Iowa who will be out of the West race. What a mess.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• D sucks.

Comment

• Boringly, an 8-4 or 7-5 NW team looks to be the lead dog to win the B10 West.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This was another ass-kicking of a ranked opponent. I've linked the stats from mgoblue. Don't know how long they will stay up. Anyway, no need to put them here. It was an ASS KICKING.

Still a ways to reach the team's goals but everything points to a win over osu, a meeting in Indy - probably v. NU - for the Big Ten Championship and a berth in the CFP.

Root for Bama and a close close game or outright win for NfW. That will put M at #3 in the rankings. They'd play Clemson I suppose. We'd find out if Harbaughffense works against an offense with plenty of juice.

Real time live stats for your favorite team powered by SIDEARM Sports. One location for your team's Stat summaries, Individual stats, Team stats, Team leaders, Play by plays, Split Box scores and more.

Comment

• Last edited by Hannibal; November 3, 2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Reports indicate that Harbugh said McCaffrey broke his collar bone on his RO run.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Sucks. Was looking forward to seeing a lot of McCaffrey during the Rutgers game. Hope he comes back strong/ soon.
                        You won't see him back this season.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Peters is going to get a chance at a rebirth. He's got the tools. If he can get it out of his head that he can't make the big play and then deliver it, he'll improve his stock.

Comment

• Fuck, that really sucks about McCaffrey.

Jeff, didn't we have a policy about not putting the score in the thread so watch-later/DVR people can check the other threads in the forum? I'd definitely appreciate that.

Comment

• DrHUrnJXcAA3JJT.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• I think I was sold on the '16 team, but not until late November. Only one legit regular-season loss. That was a hell of a team.

I do agree that this team has a much better running game, a QB to believe in to a greater extent, and a huge need for payback. More of the ingredients are there.

Comment

Working...
                                X