Michigan 42, PSU 7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU's Rivals . Here is what I have learned:

- PSU's coaches suck. HS level. Need to hire real assistants.
    - Several fans ready to fire Franklin
    - Holding not called in the Big Ten
    - PSU's OL sucks
    - They are not happy with WR Brandon Polk! He should be benched and "the freshmen" sent in to replace
    - Coaching game management sucks.
    - No excuse for calling a timeout instead of a delay of game penalty on a punt near the 50 yard line
    - No excuse for delay of game penalty on 1st down following a kickoff
    - Here is a post I'll let speak for itself....

- B1G/Delaney told the refs who needed to win this game
    - "At Michigan, you know the Referines"
    - "The blatant bias by refs makes watching the game really hard."
    - "Yup...another afternoon of getting referined in Ann Arbor. Been through this many times"
    - "Anybody surprised by the "referines" has never watched a Michigan - PSU game?
    - PSU doesn't recognize screens, because they have no screen game and "have never seen one in practice"
    - PSU's offense is ******. Michigan's D is good, but not that good.
    - Michigan's DL is fast... no wait, PSU's OL is just slow.

All of that is on the first 5 pages of a 36 page thread. At that point, it is the end of the 1st Quarter with Michigan up 7-0.

A few more nuggets.... Score still 7-0.
    - Conference is corrupt
    - Michigan can't be called for holding
    - Refs had to create penalty on blocked kick return to not allow PSU to score
    - Guy criticizes those complaining about the Referines and gets "Go back and watch 25 years of lopsided calls and get back to us."
    - Game is a sh*tshow. Team is terrible.
    - McSorley has become a liability. Guy has heart but costs us games. Begins a list of his mistakes back several games.
    - The RPO offense sucks
    - "Why do I ruin my Saturdays with this sh*t"
    - They tend to call players out by their #s. Not sure if that is their style or if they don't know their names. ha ha
    - "I hate this conference. Beat MI by 30 or accept the defeat. Not allowed to win a close game. BS calls every time the game matters. Sick of it."
    - All on different plays..... Holding. Clear Hold. How do they miss that hold? Blatantly held! Got hosed. Big Ten isn't letting Michigan lose this game. They hold every play and it will never be called.
    - Nothing but mistakes and penalties with this team

Comment

• "We fucking suck in every facet but nonetheless we would be beating the #5 team in the country in their own stadium were it not for these refs"?

At least with '16 we got railroaded so hard the league knew it had to do damage control.

Comment

• I told you it would be a reenactment of the rugby scene in The Life of Brian.

Comment

• I hope OSU continues to go the way of the Judean People's Front.

Comment

• Well done, Penn St band + M band.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This is what we were expecting when Harbaugh was hired. I doubt we'll be hearing Jason Whitlock proclaim that Jim Harbaugh is overpaid and overhyped anymore. No more sticking up for his pal, Brady Hoke. I doubt Harbaugh will need to reply to any more jackoff MSU writers at Big Ten media days about what it will take to justify his hiring. Harbaugh doesn't just build teams; Harbaugh builds armies that slaughter their enemies and scorch the earth behind them. There is pride in Ann Arbor once again. As there should be.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Blows up 2 blockers and makes tackle on Penn States most explosive player

Comment

• Mason is a wrecking ball.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah, Mason actually did that twice during the game, took out 2-3 penn state players on way to the ball carrier.

Comment

• Had a lot of laughs browsing the Penn State boards. Freaking nerds. I loved how butthurt they were about Harbaugh challenging that late game catch (one poster wished him to die a long, slow death).

Did these dorks already forget about Franklin and last year in Happy Valley?
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Hack ..... about posting the score. I'm not aware of any policy on not posting the score but I'm old and don't remember a lot of things. I've been posting the score for the last 9 games within a few hours, 12 at most and not heard any complaints. I don't have a problem with not posting the score for late DVR'ers. I'll wait 24h then update the thread with the score. I also usually unstick the current game thread on Sunday evening or Monday morning latest and then post the next game thread.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This is not a good place to visit if you don't want spoilers.

Comment

• For me personally it's kind of a done deal -- I'm back home from a long trip on Sunday anyways. But we did have a discussion about this either early last year or the year before. If I'm the only one bugged by it it's no biggie.

Comment

• My first (and probably only) game to see in person of the season did not disappoint! GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                My first (and probably only) game to see in person of the season did not disappoint! GO BLUE!
                                I went to my first a few years back (the Wisconsin game when both teams were in the top 10).

Incredible experience.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X