No announcement yet.

Michigan 31, Indiana 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You are, mostly ........ IU's LBs and Ss v. M played better than osu's LBs and Ss played v. Maryland. One game. But there's a pattern for osu. I've relied primarily on your comments to pay attention to osu games that I watch. I don't watch IU closely enough to see one, and I don't care about them. I also can't say, in osu's case, if it's scheme, talent, coaching or all of that.

Same for Ramsey v. haskins. One game. But I think I know what haskins does and doesn't do well. There's a pattern there too.

There is some use to comparing records against common opponents but it's limited unless you're going to take into account injuries and seasonal improvement or lack thereof. Ramsey is a RS Freshman. osu played him in week 6 I believe. M played IU 6 weeks later. Ramsey played a good game v. osu and he's gotten steadily better playing behind an improving OL, with a much better Freshman RB in week 12 than in week 6 and an improved defense. I'd say M played a stronger IU team than osu did. I'll check fancy stats in a bit when they are all published.
      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 18, 2018, 04:00 PM.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Indiana is decent, their losses are mostly alright losses: Sparty, Buckeyes, Nittany lions, M, Iowa and the Gophers...

? Tough schedule for the Hoosiers.

Comment

Comment

• No, he moves his leg. Seems to do so after Winovich's stride begins.

I'm not in the guy's head or anything, but there's a false equivalence here. If Winovich started it with 72, you'd think it would have ended there. But the guy did the same thing to Gary. Some people are just punks. That's not to say Michigan's players never engage in any between-snaps nonsense. I'm sure they do. Obviously not this kind of blind-side bullshit. Clearly not to the extent of guys like that, or Dantonio's guys, since when it's that egregious it's usually clipped and widely disseminated online.

Comment

• Michigan definitely didn't play well against an opponent that always plays it well, and rarely looks as bad as its record. None of this was surprising.

Comment

• Stevie Scott, btw, has been having big games ever since they settled on him after Ellison was lost. I know. He was on my fantasy team. But, he yo-yos. But, the idea that he played his best game of the year yesterday is just factually wrong.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Maybe you can't. But most of us can watch the video and see that the guy moved his leg. Perhaps, since clearly the guy was out there trying to injure people, he was hoping Winovich would roll an ankle. I don't know. I'm not in his head. But, if one wishes to, one can watch the video and see it for what it is.

Comment

• I haven't seen the video. Do you have a link?
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• https://twitter.com/allysonstoocool/...725391880?s=21
                          Last edited by iam416; November 18, 2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Was 15 flagged for stepping on 72's leg? If so, it was a legit foul. Is that what this is over?
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No. 72 later knocked Winovich to the ground and drilled him when he was down causing him to leave the game. The above video illustrates that it was chippy both ways with Winovich and he ended up getting the worst of it.

Comment

• With the leg stomp: It happens. But I think 15 knew what he was doing. I am not proud of it, but I have stepped on a few feet, ankles, and fingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X