No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, the 2020 Abbreviated COVID Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a continuation of Harbaugh's quirkiness that enthusiasts thought was a unique, positive character trait when he first showed up. Well, so much for that nonsense.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hanni makes a good point. Supposedly, the "problem" with Michigan not having a real spring game is that they don't have enough players to pull it off, because of graduation and transfers. Yet, every other major program in the country does it, and seemingly find enough players to do the game. Just use the guys you have, and give the fans something that they want.

They need to lose that "we're Michigan, we're different" mind set, and become a bit more fan friendly. Focus on customer satisfaction more than you focus on their wallets.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The open practice at the stadium will begin at Noon. Admission is free. No word if players and coaches will be available afterward.
        Ohio State sells tickets to its Spring game. HARBAUGH!!!! is having a free practice. In a vacuum, it's a trifling comparison. But, I do think the example is, overall, a fairly accurate contrast.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Its almost as though Michigan is afraid to commit to a real spring game, and its never been made clear why that fear exists. I'd love to see a spring game this year with McCaffery and Milton opposing each other as QB's. That would be huge. I think a lot of fans would brave cold weather to come out and see that. But ... .no. "We're Michigan"... "We're different"...

::::farts and walks away::::

Comment

• fuckin' HARBAUGH!!!!!

fuckin' TRUMP!!!

fuckin' LINEY!!!

fuckin' WIZ!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz

Comment

• Heh, Kevin Flaherty of 247 thinks Michigan is recrutiing at "National Championship Level" at two key positions critical to playng for an NC: QB and DE. The mentions are in alphabetical order and not ranked in order.

This means either two things: (1) Kevin Flaherty is FOS or (2) JH is actually good at recruiting despite reports he sucks at it but that effort is off-set by shitty player development.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...2/#144299022_1
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• JH is actually good at recruiting despite reports he sucks at it but that effort is off-set by shitty player development.
                    He's not the game day coach he used to be at Stanford. He took that Stanford team and won big games at USC, Oregon and Washington, and did so convincingly.

Comment

• He never won at Oregon, including getting embarrassed in the biggest game he coached at Stanford.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• hmm.. I thought I remembered him winning once at Autzen. I guess I should have looked it up before I posted.

Oh well.

Still, he's not the game day coach in Ann Arbor that he was at Stanford.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• B1G way tougher than Pac... Same coach with different coordinators.

Comment

• He was mediocre at Stanford.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He inherited crap and build that program to compete for the PAC 12 championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X