No announcement yet.

ohio state at Michigan, Saturday, 11/30/19, Noon EST, FOX/Fox Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last two red zone possessions-- a FG and a turnover. Two TDs there, and Michigan's going into halftime down a point. Michigan just can't hold serve, and they can't break serve.

Comment

• Offense doing more then I expected... Defense can't get off the field, on pace to give up 600+ yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
        This isn't coaching. These kids have no confidence. When you don't believe you can win, you do really dumb shit like this to get some kind of an edge.

Next group of kids has to be tougher.
        Agree with your sentiment about lack of confidence but I think it has more to do with coaching than you think.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• if, if, if.

If Hudson doesn't line up offside OSU doesn't get that 4th TD.

If Paye does his job, OSU has to settle for 3 instead of their 3rd TD. If two guys don't fuck up their depths on 2n and 18, OSU probably gets no points at all on that drive.

if Patterson doesn't lose focus on that previous drive and fumbled the ball back to OSU, Michigan actually has some momentum.

Did I mention this game started with a missed exp?

Michigan left 13 points on the field, easy. They even gifted 10-14 to OSU. The amount of mental errors are staggering,

Comment

• I dunno about staggering, but certainly there. OSU fumbles and the result is a 30-yard gain. M fumbles and the result is disaster. It's stuff like that too. Of course OSU makes M pay for mistakes, and makes less than M does. But that's not all of it. Michigan is just snakebitten in this rivalry. Every year it's another reason.

I sure would like to see them finish the game strong, though.

Comment

• The big question is can UM allow under 60 to the Buckeye's. That would be an improvement.

Comment

• I sure would like to see them finish the game strong, though.
                  That's really the thing here. I'm almost at the point where it doesn't so much matter if Michigan loses again, but I damn sure want to see them play this out the way this game should be played.

Comment

• Good adjustments at halftime.

Comment

• Another hilariously stupid mental error by Hudson. That was the easiest run of Dobbins's life.

Comment

• Dumb ASS!!!

Comment

• Defense just making too many mistakes, can't even hold them to a field goal.

Comment

• LOL McGrone. You knew that was coming. You knew it.

Comment

• Now that's a terribly stupid mistake.

Comment

• Could have just said 3/4 of the distance.

Comment

Working...
                                X