Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....or not? wow

Comment

• I hope to wake up tomorrow morning or Monday at the latest and find out that this fraud named Harbaugh is gone.

Comment

• On to the Army Navy game...Go Navy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
          I hope to wake up tomorrow morning or Monday at the latest and find out that this fraud named Harbaugh is gone.
          Yes, that will definitely fix the talent disparity.

Comment

• Harbaugh needs better talent on defense, this is his least talented in awhile.

Comment

• If your takeaway from this game is "Jim Harbaugh is the reason Michigan lost to Ohio State," you're on leave from reality.
              Last edited by Kstat; November 30, 2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                If your takeaway from this game is "Jim Harbaugh is the reason Michigan lost to Ohio State," you're on leave from reality.
                With all due respect talent disparity alone doesn't account for getting blown out twice in a row. If you really believe that you are on leave my friend.

Comment

• Embarrassing.

Comment

• Buckeyes need like half their starters to go to the NFL.

Comment

• This team just has too much talent. They'd have too much talent for Alabama. it is what it is. Michigan actually had a chance to be competitive, but all the mistakes allowed the game to get out of hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post

With all due respect talent disparity doesn't account for getting blown out twice in a row. If you really believe that you are on leave my friend.
                        Last year's game was last year's game. This year the coaching staff did a lot of good stuff to get them ready, but the disparity in athletes on both sides simply was unfair. No coach in the history of football could have made enough difference to win this game.

If you want to pin last year on Don Brown, that's fair. I did too. This game is not last year's game. Their players are just bigger/stronger/faster and by a large margin. Worse yet, the players knew that and tried to do things they couldn't do to make up the difference.
                        Last edited by Kstat; November 30, 2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• One last point before I leave this place for happy hour. Who is responsible for talent disparity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            If your takeaway from this game is "Jim Harbaugh is the reason Michigan lost to Ohio State," you're on leave from reality.
                            Agreed. Why would anyone be so foolish that they blame the head coach of the program for the state of the program?

Comment

• Make it 60 Ohio.

Comment

• Buckeyes @ 563 yards on offense. Just leaves you with zero margin for error on offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X