No announcement yet.

2020 Citrus Bowl Alabama v. Michigan, January 1st, 1:00 PM EST, ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, leave Shea in. Need Bama to cover.

So happy M can move on from Patterson after today.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• OMG should have taken him out.

Comment

• Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• If you were ever to get Bama this was the time. And for what its worth should have won. Or at least been more competetive.

Comment

• Could've, shoulve been a game decided on the last possession. McCafferty hopefully is better than Shea.

Comment

• About as expected. M was in it until Shea started being Shea. The thing I saw was Mac Jones making plays and Patterson not.......Harris was being handled and Patterson failed to take advantage in the passing game even though M"s run game was functional.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Shea didn't have a deep ball, that was 3-4 big plays that didn't happen... Bama figured out M's defensive backs aren't very talented and took advantage.

Comment

• Uh...Shea was Shea from the opening kickoff. Every point they scored was geared by the run game and Nordin. Shea was worthless for the entire 60 minutes.

Comment

• Receivers didn't do many favors. The whole passing game reeked to high hell. That is disappointing considering the previous four games. I thought this would be an entertaining high scoring affair also considering Bama's defense concerns. Once again, UM offense move the ball well in first half, does nothing in second half. That's coaching. Other team always make better adjustments. Coaching staff cant counter... That includes maybe trying a different QB.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        Uh...Shea was Shea from the opening kickoff. Every point they scored was geared by the run game and Nordin. Shea was worthless for the entire 60 minutes.
                        Which begs the question, why does Harbaugh leave him in? It is especially clear when they are down 28-16 that Patterson is a liability. Please don't give me that BS about Patterson being a senior and you don't yank him in his last game. What about the rest of the team?

Comment

• The game went pretty much as I expected, although I was somewhat surprised at how Michigan ran the ball in the first half. IMO, this is the single bright spot for Michigan in this game, and possibly going forward. Haskins and Charbonnet have the potential to be very good.

Everything else, very typical. Shea turned out to be only slightly better than John O'Korn and Wilton Speight. Lord please just give us one of the 3 backups next year who can complete a pass to a wide open receiver. The new QB doesn't even have to be able to thread a needle. Just hit the guy(s) who are open. That's all I ask.

I said Alabama would cover 20, and they covered 19. Pretty close.

Dax Hill got ate alive. I hope there's better on the way.

Finally, moral victories are still losses. Finebaum, ESPN, et al have even more ammo to bash Harbaugh and Michigan with. Nobody has it better than us ....
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would kill for a mediocre QB right now. Shea never rose to the level of mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                                X