Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan is up to #4 in both human polls and #3 in NET and Kenpom. We might even get to see them play again this season!

Comment

• Apparently rumor has it that now Michigan's next scheduled game against Illinois (Feb. 11) is going to be "postponed" as well.

Not a single positive test from the entire basketball roster as far as we know and they're on their way to five missed games. I'm kind of at a loss here.
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
        Apparently rumor has it that now Michigan's next scheduled game against Illinois (Feb. 11) is going to be "postponed" as well.

Not a single positive test from the entire basketball roster as far as we know and they're on their way to five missed games. I'm kind of at a loss here.
        Send your thank you cards to Gretch Whitmer, .. Michigan State Capitol Building, .. Lansing MI.

This is 100% on her.

Meanwhile, MSU .. also with no positive cases, .. played its 2nd game in a week last night. And Gretch is a MSU alum .. btw ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Gretch is a fucking moron.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Gretch is a fucking moron.
            She is, but she's cruising along with a 60% approval rating in Michigan right now. And, she's got 3.5 million in her re-election coffers for 2022. She will likely be re-elected.

Michigan has a rich history of electing morons. Debbie Stupidnow, .. Karl Levin .. Gary Peters, .. John Conyers.... Don Riegel, ... Phil Hart ... Bill Milliken... And, of course, "we" went for KAMALA!!!!!/Xiden in November...

And the Dems in here will throw the names of John Engler and Rick Snyder in there... and I'll only slightly disagree. They weren't the brightest of bulbs in the office. They were full-blown RINOS.

Comment

• Ok...I rescind...

...Michiganders are fucking morons...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of 13th place Michigan State, they lost their 4th game in a row last night. Because they fucking suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Ok...I rescind...

...Michiganders are fucking morons...
                  My father, who was born & raised in Michigan, would wholeheartedly agree with you on this.

Comment

• Well, its official. Michigan's game vs Illinois is postponed. Their first game back in action will be at Wisconsin on Feb 14. The press release at Mgoblue.com states that more time is necessary to allow the team to prepare for competition after the layoff. This now means that Michigan will have five (5) games to make up, should that still be required by the Big Ten.

I have no idea how they are going to do that without more time. When they play Wisconsin on the 14th, they turn around and play Rutgers on the 18th, which is 4 days later. They then play at Columbus on the 21st, (4 days) and have a 6 day split before they play at Indiana. They could put one game in there, but right after Indiana they play Iowa on March 4, and MSU on Mar 7th. The Big Ten tournament is scheduled to begin on March 10th. To make all five games up, they're going to have to play some games on only 2-3 days rest. Its going to kill their season.

I think the Big Ten should cancel the tournament, and use that time to make up regular season games. The NCAA can pick its field from the conference based on regular season games.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised to see some conferences cancel tournaments simply because they want all their teams in one place ahead of the real tournament.

The problem with canceling the tournament is that some teams may get a long hiatus before the NCAAs.

I'm almost certain the B10 will reach the absolute worst position, though.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Without a doubt.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I'm almost certain the B10 will reach the absolute worst position, though.
                          Yeah no doubt lol

Buckeyes are on fire btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

Yeah no doubt lol

Buckeyes are on fire btw
                            In the figurative sense only, unfortunately.

Comment

• Offensively they are out of sync but they've turned a 14 point deficit just before half time into a 1 pt lead.

Comment

• Huge win!

Comment

Working...
                                X