Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UI’s defense was impressive. We never had space or open looks. They played aggressively on the perimeter because they believed they would neutralize Dickinson down low and they did.

Still, it was an all around terrible game by the whole team. I’ll gladly trade this one for a sweep of Sparty. Hopefully this will be a wake up call and piss them off.

Comment

• Big game tonight.

Comment

• Really need to sweep Sparty.

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• After an early foul and sitting for several minutes, Michigan is giving them the full Dickinson.

Comment

• Needed that 3 and the dunk can't let them hang around - and another 3!

Comment

• And another dunk up 17!

Comment

• ye gads .. neither team can shoot right now ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• well now.. as soon as I say that they score 5 points in one trip ...

Comment

• Congrats to the regular season conference champs. Good job to Coach Howard and all the guys.

Now go bury MSU in their own building on Sunday, and take care of business in the tournament. I hope M gets another shot at Illinois.

Comment

• I’ll trade a 23 point loss to Illinois for crushing Sparty’s balls to win the Big Ten 100 out of 100 times.

GO BLUE!! 2020-21 Outright Big Ten Champs!!

Comment

• Does one more win more or less lock up the #1 seed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Does one more win more or less lock up the #1 seed?
                            I think so, although, if M were to lose to MSU on Sunday, then lose their first game in the tourney, I'd guess that some among the NCAA Selection pooh-bahs would seriously consider dropping them to a #2. After all, we're not Duke or Kentucky.

Comment

• Even if that happens (and no way they lose to Sparty) they would still be a #1. Regular season champ of the nations best conference.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They should be a 1 seed regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X