Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the cross.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• WWCAW in action.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess B10 suspends 2 M players and 1 W player for 1 game each. B10 fines Howard 40K in addition to 5 games. Gard is fined 10K.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• WWCAWBB

World Wide Conspiracy Against the Wolverines By the B1G
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Obviously a horrible mistake was made. Wisconsin did nothing to deserve such harsh punishment. I think they should appeal to Paul Finebaum.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wisconsin had two coaches Woody Hayes two Michigan players a total of three times, and this. Complete and total utter domination of the AD PR battle. I do wonder how much grumbling there is behind the scenes in the Michigan community, especially alumni of the programs, about Warde today. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but he needs to be replaced.

Comment

• Warde Manuel is no Don Canham.

I think Canham would have waited on the humbling apology (ies) until after he had spoken to Howard personally. Manuel threw Howard under the bus and totally flattened him before Michigan's charter plane went wheels up.

But, that's the "Michigan" way.

Even Tom Izzo's quotes were better than Manuel's. That's just not right.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Obviously a horrible mistake was made. Wisconsin did nothing to deserve such harsh punishment. I think they should appeal to Paul Finebaum.
                  Correct.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kevin Warren and Warde Manuel addressing the Big Ten presidents regarding Juwan Howard.

Wiz is the one with the big boobs. I have no idea how he got into the meeting ...

Comment

• ...just when I thought liney was back on his meds...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• HA! What meds?

Comment

• Little. Blue. Pill.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This Howard situation is so noteworthy that SportsCenter actually talked about Michigan basketball for a lengthy segment. As if Michigan basketball is getting the Cowboys or Lakers treatment. College basketball starving for a story…

Time to finish strong. Beat Rutgers tonight and the tourney becomes a possibility. I believe in Phil Martelli.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think you have a fighters chance...

:::drops mic:::
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Having a slapper's chance at the tourney is better than having a puncher's chance.

Very interested to see what it looks like tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X