Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan had no intensity in the second half after playing pretty hard in the first half.

Comment

• Yes but they did lay a hondo on the 'skers in Lincoln
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Michigan had no intensity in the second half after playing pretty hard in the first half.
        This team folds when shit isn't working. Fourth/fifth time this year. Was clear from late in the first that the defense was going to be brutal in transition.

Hard to understand what Juwan was doing on defense with the hard hedging and bodying up poor shooters. Not his best day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          MSU is like 15-4 and #10 in the country.
          I still don't buy them. They've got Illinois, Purdue, Iowa and OSU all remaining on their schedule. Let's see how they go thru that.

Michigan's ceiling is the NIT. They're done.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan will make the tournament, though getting to the second weekend is very unlikely. Howard had a bad gameplan Saturday, but usually that's not the case. Michigan will get its share of wins despite bad chemistry.

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Please do not shut up. Keep posting. Me and the boys here have an over/under bet on the number of words you know how to spell.

Comment

• 12 four shur. Over under is 12.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's 19, b/c that is the number of digits we think you have. One of us did take the over.

Comment

• reasonable
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan continued its torrid charge toward a NIT berth tonight by losing to Purdue 82-76.

Michigan shot fairly well, tallying 55% from the field, and 44% from three-point land, but they were out rebounded 32 to 22 and turned the ball over 11 times compared to 7 turnovers for the Boilers.

Hunter Dickinson had 28 for Michigan.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dickinson played really well. It was a pretty solid game, but Purdue is so difficult with their inside game and, well, Ivey is fucking badass. The really strange thing about the Boilers is their seeming inability to handle a halfway decent press -- whether's it's 3/4s or full. If Holtmann had gone that direction earlier OSU might have come all the way back, took the lead and avoided Ivey's dagger.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd be delighted with an NIT appearance at this point.

Comment

• Team has effort issues. Plays to the level of its competition. Glad they hung with what's a historically great offense on the road, but this year is this year. Somehow they've still won 4 of their last 6, and they've already visited the three best teams in the conference. I think they get into the tournament. At this point, 11th seed would be ideal. All going to depend on matchups from there. This could still be in some ways be kind of like the Walton senior year, in which the best player on the team had a wakeup call, but it took a lot longer for the rest of the team to wake up. Dickinson got his wakeup call at UNC and has been incredible since. The problem that year was exactly what Maverick Morgan said it was, whereas the problem this year is roster construction and leadership. But hopefully they get it together. Houstan is now doing his part at least on offense. Jones sort of is, but is just not a little-details kind of player, which you need to be to win at this level as a starting PG.

Comment

Working...
                                X