Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are at 26 on Kenpom, still think they are just a 10-seed atm and barely in.

Comment

• HOWARD!!!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They've can still blow this. There are a lot of tough games still on the schedule.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Who knew Juwan was so much like Woody? Fan-fucking-tastic.
          Last edited by iam416; February 20, 2022, 03:30 PM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fire HOWARD!!! and let HARBAUGH!!! coach the team

Comment

• HOWARD!!!!!
              Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It’s just so…..awesome

Comment

• HE'S A MICHIGAN MAN!!! HE'S A FIGHTER!!!

HOWARD!!!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I knew the opposition would love this.

I think I'll wait to hear from Howard before calling for him to be fired. Out of all of the former "fab five", Howard is probably the most level-headed.

It looked like some Wisconsin assistant said some crap to him to make him lash out like that.

And while we're at it, why does there need to be a "handshake line" following games? Just let both teams head to their locker rooms. If the coaches want to voluntarily walk over and shake the opposing coach's hand, then let them do that. But to require the players to do it is silly, IMO. Just let them leave the court, field, or whatever.

Comment

• Excuses are like bungholes.

If HOWARD!!!!! is fired...might I recommend Ron Artest for the job? Kermit Washington? Bring Bobby Knight out of retirement?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Howard isn't going to get fired.

Suspended, yes. Fired, no.

And I still want to hear his side of the story.

Comment

• His side of the story doesn’t help anything. You can’t go punching people. Can’t do it.

Comment

• Gonna be hard to justify this...I don't care if he called his wife a whore...you walk away.

This won't be pretty. Being black might help him...if he was a cracker he'd be fired by now.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Juwan completely lost it. Full. Fucking. Stop. There is no excuse. Whether he’s just suspended or gets fired — I leave that to sanctimonious M men pricks. My guess is they’ll swallow their whistle.

But, their HC, frustrated with getting assraped, snapped and punched an opposing team’s assistant coach.

Comment

• Suspended for the season MIMIMUM. Hell it should be outright fired but for season and maybe part of next would send a message albeit still to light IMHO. I have a feeling the B1G office will have more to say on this than the M admin.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X