Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather have an embarrassing one and done in the Dance...or a respectable run in the NIT...say Elite 8 or better?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Make the tourney. 100 out of 100.

Comment

• Yeah, the goal is making the NCAA's, because that is what overall success is based upon. The NIT is like deciding between wings at Applebee's or Wiz's place. Either way, you'll need Pepto afterward.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Would you rather have an embarrassing one and done in the Dance...or a respectable run in the NIT...say Elite 8 or better?
          Not a question I can answer. Maybe you're just much more comfortable with frequent and memorable public embarrassments.

Comment

• cogent yet lucid
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan's march to mediocrity continued on Tuesday with a 58-57 win over Penn State at State College. Hunter Dickinson had a double-double of 19 points and a career high 15 rebounds. He's the only bright spot on this current team. The rest have been mostly disappointing. The schedule becomes a meat grinder now with games at home with Purdue and OSU, and then on the road at Wisconsin and Iowa. It will be outstanding if they manage to win two of those.

Following that, they finish the season with Illinois, MSU, and Iowa then a pleasant weekend in C-bus finishes the regular season. If they win 2 of those, it will be a flat-out miracle. Out of their remaining 9 games, I see the possibility of maybe 3 wins and I think that's generous homerism on my part.. That would put them at 15-15, and possibly a sympathetic NIT participant due to the name brand. I doubt the NIT will want them with a losing record.

So long Hunter. You deserved better, sir.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Upset Purdue tomorrow and there’s a slim chance.
                Over the last decade, all of the Syracuse teams that made the NCAA Tourney despite barely being above .500 … it can happen.
                Though yes, the schedule is still really tough after Purdue. Time to come together at the right time like the Walton-Irvin team a few years ago…
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Conventional wisdom seems to be another five wins plus a BTT win. A win over Purdue would be huge. We'll see. It's a miserable team to watch though.

Comment

• Trade with ya
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, maybe. You are/were/will continue to be miserable. You're the same in reality as what you were gonna be on paper. So at least you are meeting expectations, which is nice.

Comment

• You the the thing I like the best about you hack...not a fuckin' thing..

STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, you the thing you like best about I

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TL;DR

Comment

• We’re whooping the shit out of Purdue! Fantastic game. First one I’ve watched every second of since Seton Hall.

Comment

Working...
                                X