Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst part of that is Hunter went to Howard and then to Manuel, and asked if they could arrange a better deal for him. According to Dickinson, they basically shrugged their shoulders, and wished him well. Also according to Dickinson, he would have been willing to stay at Michigan if the NIL was just a bit better.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• We’ll that’s encouraging.

Comment

• Coach Howard is making progress in his recovery from heart surgery and hopes to rejoin the team soon. He released a statement today.

Comment

• Lol Sparty lost to James Madison tonight and they are blaming Michigan for giving signs to JM

Comment

• plausible
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ha ha ha 18+ favorite oh Sharty wasn't Michigan's fault. Though I WISH it was.

Comment

• Well....you can't totally dismiss it...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm surprised there is no discussion of UM beating UNC-Ashville. They looked good. If Dug gets injured or has foul trouble, there doesn't seem to be any backup PG. Maybe that is why their entire '24 recruiting class of 2 are both point guards.

Comment

• They sure like putting up triples.

Comment

• The flow of the team seems much smoother this season. I guess it isn’t surprising with Jett Howard not out there stopping the ball.

I expected this team would be much worse and maybe that opinion will turn out wrong. 🤷‍♂️ So much roster turnover and randomness.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Looks like addition by subtraction.

Dominant win over St John’s tonight.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; November 13, 2023, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• They're not shy about putting up 3's

Comment

• Are you going to cheat in hoops too?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nah .. we'll leave that to Indiana and Purdue.

Comment

• Oh don't sell yourself short...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X