No announcement yet.

Wisconsin 49, Michigan 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched most of the game. The lack of fundamentals was pretty apparent. That’s on his assistants and by extension, JH. I think he’s a loyal guy, maybe too loyal, but some assistant coaches should have been fired at halftime.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I have to say, that when I heard before the season began that Milton had been working out with Devin Gardner, my heart sank a bit. Gardner had "all the tools" as they say, but was horrible at QB.

Milton is showing the evidence, that he's been working out with Devin Gardner.

Now I'm really curious what it was that caused Dylan McCaffery to be completely bypassed as QB in favor of both Milton and McNamara. I find it hard to believe that McCaffery fell that far.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Talked to my dad about M today ... he is a MGoBlog follower ... mentioned there is a rumor that McCaffrey had one bad practice day and the coaching staff was hard on him. Talked with his parents and decided to transfer.
        No idea if that's true, but IMO... sounds like McCaffrey rage quit based on something the coaching staff did prior to the season. McCaffrey was neck and neck with Milton in the QB battle.

I only saw the highlights, but McNamara looked incredible on that 3rd Q TD drive possession.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• DMac is just taking a year off from football. He is still enrolled at Michigan. Who knows -- maybe he'll come back to play for Fickell or Brohm.

He was at his bro's game yesterday.

KpOZO7Z9dNzPH_9aVa22-KIk1L7B9_iJdNo6LMGwUY633jfccWUEti58onflC7sN4G_H3LqNiCGj1II=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000e542ffff-nd.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            It’s also worth mentioning that Milton flat out sucks. Like, he’s terrible and should not start anymore. He might be worse than John O’Korn and I’m not exaggerating. His mind works at the speed of molasses and he still usually chooses the worst option. That play that Talent mentioned when he rolled out and took a sack instead of just tossing the ball out of bounds demonstrated a fundamental lack of understanding of the rules and strategy of football. Simply one of the most breathlessly stupid plays I’ve ever seen. He’s awful.
            He sounds like a Jabustus Russell clone.

Comment

• To me M just looked disinterested from the opening kickoff...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They’re looked completely uninterested and rather lost for the last three weeks. It’s downright bewildering to watch

Comment

Working...
                X