Penn State 27 Michigan 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liney,

Sark is a sloppy drunk. You don’t want him.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, that sloppy drunk coached Alabama to a 41-10 win over Auburn today.

If he can coach that well while drunk, I'd supply him the booze.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

You and I could have probably coached a comparable result.

Do Nussmeir and Gattis wring a bell? Or would you prefer Bobby Williams?

Comment

Liney, we did NOT win 41-10. We left 21 points on the field. It was not a great game.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Liney, we did NOT win 41-10. We left 21 points on the field. It was not a great game.
            Ok.. it was 42-13.

Meanwhile James Franklin brought the worst Penn State Nittany Lion football team in its school history to the famed "Big House" of college football, and proceeded to soundly defeat Michigan 27-17.

Sark could have done better, even at his red-nosed best.

Look, I'm not saying if I were hiring that I'd hire Sarkesian. I'd give the man a phone call. He'd likely refuse to take the call. I doubt that any reputable, level-headed HC is going to be willing to step into the crap-fest that is taking place on State Street right now. Even a drunk Sarkesian knows well enough to turn it down.

But Harbaugh is done. Its time to change leadership. Even the girly-girls that own the Detroit Lions know when its time to cut and run. Warde Manuel needs to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              You and I could have probably coached a comparable result.

Do Nussmeir and Gattis wring a bell? Or would you prefer Bobby Williams?
              You and I have more brains than to take the job on State Street right now.

You know, as bad as this thing has become under the last 3 coaches, it could get even worse. If Warde Manuel strikes out on this one, we're headed back to the Bump Elliott days, when 75,000 was considered a 'great crowd'

Comment

Here is Sark in the lockerroom at half time of today’s game:
                Attached Files

Comment

Harbaugh could step down, but he wont. Covid stopped the announcement of his extention. He will be back next year, plus I don't see any of those guys moving the bar, even if it's fun to dream.

Comment

Yikes, he has always hated Harbaugh, but this is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                      Is Campbell ready though? It seems a shame that this is not taking place 2 years down the road when Nick Sheridan and Mike Hart would be more viable.
                      He's definitely ready. He is in year 9 as a head coach. And I'd bet that he'd take the job. It would be a solid hire although I don't get the impression that he would be elite. But I'll bet that if we hire him, he won't be winless against OSU five years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

He's definitely ready. He is in year 9 as a head coach. And I'd bet that he'd take the job. It would be a solid hire although I don't get the impression that he would be elite. But I'll bet that if we hire him, he won't be winless against OSU five years from now.
                        He is not a game changer (and you jsut said he is not elite) then unless OSU gets hit with the death penalty----there is no reason to think Michigan would EVER beat OSU again in football. And when he is 0-5 five years later---time to broom him out?
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

And btw ..

Nick Sheridan and Mike Hart.

While both have seen success as assistants in multiple locations now, neither has proven themselves as a HC yet. Both of them need to do the HC job and show they can handle it before being considered at Michigan. Brian Kelly built his reputation as a top HC by winning NC's at Grand Valley State. Hart and Sheridan at least need to get on a similar path.

Comment

Working...
                          X