Rutgers 13 Michigan 20 - Post Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, your hate will be short lived.

Saturday in Madison the Wolverines will get a giant dose of reality.

The kiddie football is over.

The big boys are about to take control, and Michigan isn't among them.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Okay. Not sure how you can sandbag being 4-0, never trailing, and winning by an average of 40-11, but after Michigan beats Wisconsin, you can no longer sandbag this year.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm not sandbagging, I am standing by well established history and tradition.

But if Michigan can get a win in Madison, I'll tone it down for a week or two.

That's the best I can do. Too much history prevents me from being optimistic.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The coaching staff can not handle opponents halftime adjustments. Seems our team goes in at halftime, has a grape slurpee and peanut M&Ms, and then comes out to find our opponent is not playing the same way they were in the 1st half.

The 2nd half disaster against Rutgers is clearly in the lap of the coaching staff. They not only utterly failed to adjust to the R defense, but they reduced the offensive playbook to two plays that were being stymied.

Not the players fault.
          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• AA hates sandbagging?

What's next...Biden hates lying?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good read. Pretty much encapsulates the good and bad parts of this game from a coaches perspective (The site owner, Magnus, is an active HS coach):

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but the weather was fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                X