• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Cade so far has basically been Shea Patterson in QBR, digging into the stats there hasn't been much difference in QBR for Harbaugh's QB's just that Jake Rudock was by far the best read-option. Not a close second among Shea, Speight, McNamara. They've all played with varied quality of skill talent.
      I agree.
      2015 Rudock, 2016 Speight, 2018-2019 Patterson, and 2021 McNamara are all pretty close in quality. O’Korn, Peters, McCaffrey, and Milton not on that level. … with O’Korn being the worst.

McNamara does a good job at managing the game and not turning the ball over minus the one INT vs Nebraska.
      Something different about McNamara is he consistently completes deep passes when a WR is open. Mentioned it before, but so annoyed over the last decade as M QBs often overthrew a WR on deep passes. Annoying…
      Corn Johnson, Wilson, and Sainristil could be the worst WR core in the Harbaugh era. Can’t dismiss this when it comes McNamara’s production.

McCarthy could be special, but need to ride the hot hand with McNamara until M loses.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• McNamara is a mediocre talent...but a decent game manager...much like Peyton Manning with the Broncos...just don't fuck things up. We'll see how he fares against OSU and PSU. I think M rolls little brother.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think McCarthy has a great chance of being the starter next year. I think he has more natural QB talent than McNamara.

I just don't want McCarthy to get an itchy trigger finger when it comes to clicking on the transfer portal. M really needs to keep this kid. They really don't have anyone behind him.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU

hello
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
            X