Michigan 29, Indian 7 - Post Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU is 100% guaranteed loss.

Yea, plus they got another white out with a blue stripe going down both sides. They are calling it a helmet game. Mortal lock for psu, I'm just going to enjoy Sparty screaming why Michigan is ranked higher in the polls and playoffs this week. It's so unfair!

Comment

• Kickoff for PSU is 12:00 Noon. No white out for them. I just learned this morning that the Big Ten has a rule that says that in November, for a game to be under the lights, BOTH teams have to request and approve a night game. I'm sure Michigan was a solid NO. Michigan would have a legit reason even if not for the white out. This way they get home sometime after 7:00 Eastern, rather than 5:00 am on Sunday.

It won't matter for the outcome. My early gut feeling is PSU by about 7. They will have the best defense they've faced all season so far.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The only question about the PSU game is what the choking mechanism will be. Dropped pass on 4th down? Fumbled snap? Stupid penalty that extends PSU’s game winning drive? That’s the only suspense.

Comment

• Ha ha I think that is the only question, though I'm glad it early and no white out. Still money on psu.

Comment

• Harbaugh doesn’t need night time as an excuse to get bent over and fucked up the ass.

Comment

• And lots of injuries, might even get ugly this time again.

Comment

• Without fully understanding the injury situation, Michigan is the better team and should win.

Comment

• I'll be contrarian, M 20 PSU 17.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• That’s not contrarian, that’s smart. I’ll go 31-24, M.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No.

James Franklin brought the worst team he's had while at PSU into Michigan stadium last year, and throttled Michigan.

His team is better this year.

PSU by a TD
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This M team is better than last year’s M team.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes they are, eight and four with a Bowl loss isn't so bad - is it?

Comment

• I don’t put much stock in 2020. Bottom line is both teams’ coaches are idiots to varying degrees. Day games in Happy Valley don’t concern me.

Comment

Working...
                            X