Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan 42, Iowa 3 -- 2021 Big Ten Football Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I just started looking out of curiosity at futures sites. Met Life Stadium in NYC is mentioned. So ridiculous.

Comment

• The SEC started their championship game almost 20 years before us and except for the first two years, they've always played in Atlanta. I imagine that could "maybe" change after Texas & Oklahoma join. Could see them holding it in Dallas or Houston after that. Possibly New Orleans.

Indy's like the perfect venue because besides being a great host city in its own right it's almost perfectly central in the conference too.

Comment

• And no team from Indiana will ever play in it.

Comment

• I hope it stays in Indy too. Ford Field was mentioned as a possibility, and I hope that NEVER happens. Ford Field is okay, but the traffic flow in and out is absolutely horrible, and if you make a wrong turn, you can end up in some very dangerous neighborhoods, and good luck finding your way out with all the one way streets..

I think the location for Indy is just right. Lots of expressways going in and out, and the geographic location is pretty much in the middle of the Big Ten footprint.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
            X