No announcement yet.

Michigan 29, MSU 7, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truthfully I was was over the tunnel situation, but MSU isn't - Unless this is a joke, with Sharty who knows? This so-called Lawer - Well it looks like I wrote this up. Bringing up Devin Bush (?) felony vandalism lol (spelled his name wrong) and a Michigan player engaged with his helmet and swinging a punch?

FhD7g0OXgAkJlEP?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
    Last edited by WingsFan; November 8, 2022, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• FhEPNwAXEAApx2Y?format=jpg&name=small.jpgFhEPiaxX0AQ9_Hg?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• SMH Sparty

Comment

• Is he repping anyone or did he just issue a “news release” for the pub?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The news release looks like he was drunk. Some grammar and formatting issues and reads more like a message board post.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Is that guy really a lawyer?

What kind of statement is that supposed to be? "Michigan has done worse, so our guys are innocent"

This guy must have got his law degree from the Geoffrey Fieger school of "law" . He'd make Johnny Cochran want to smack him in the mouth.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Take away their paralegals and most lawyers sound like that

Comment

• I gave Mel Tucker the benefit of the doubt and thought he wasn't going to follow in Dantonios footsteps. He has had 3 years, I was wrong.

John U Bacon is writing the most disgusting things he has ever heard at a Michigan Stadium. Here is just a sample

John U. Bacon

@Johnubacon
                  ·
                  4h
                  "There was an unprecedented amount of trash talk. JJ McCarthy was running the ball and I heard a MSU staff member yell ‘break his fucking arm.’ The MSU sideline was still using over the top vulgarity even when there was only one minute left in the game.​

[Michigan running back] Blake Corum ‘at the knees and end his career.’… While I can’t identify specifically who was saying it, I know from turning around a few times after it was yelled that I saw it was a mix of players on the bench, staff in MSU clothing, and Coaches (8/X)

John U. Bacon

@Johnubacon
                  ·
                  4h
                  on the sideline yelling ‘aim/go for his knees,’ ‘tackle him at the knees and end his career,’ throughout the game. It was very clear the message they were trying to get across to the players: they were encouraging them to try and injure Blake’s knees.” (9/X)

Comment

• Sparty fans like Froot are thrilled by the violence. It’s their brand.

Comment

• froot is not alone in that. MSU has taken pride in thug football ever since Dantonio and Narduzzi came along. To them, if getting 'scoreboard' meant being unsportmanlike, then it was fair game. Sparty fans lapped it up because it got 'wins'. Thug behavior is on video. Its not an opinion, its fact.

If Duffy was still around he'd smack them all in the mouth for ruining his once great and proud program. Guys like Bubba Smith, Gene Washington, and Kirk Gibson never used thug tactics to win. They just kicked ass and took names. I still respect Kirk Gibson for the butt-whupping he put on Michigan along with QB Ed Smith in 1978.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Sparty fans like Froot are thrilled by the violence. It’s their brand.
                        They're probably still too busy fantasizing about what perversions that their "go-to girl", and her pals, will perform on the entire state for the next 4 years.

Comment

• Already posted ..... pay attention.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• offending post deleted.

Sorry.

Comment

• NP ...... just jawboning ya.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                              X