No announcement yet.

BTCCG Michigan 43. Purdue 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say that on a personal level...now that I am completely out of officiating at the college level (all I do now is observe officials for the state of NE)...there were certain coaches I kept an eye on because they were known to push officials much to harshly...but that is part of the preparation for a game...you study the teams, coaches, players...that is just good preparation...but as professionals...no I don't believe for a second that NCAA officials would let even that affect the professional job they do...PLUS the fact that we were heavily scrutinized on EVERY PLAY by the conference, by the teams, fans, etc...does that mean we were perfect....no...does that mean we didn't miss calls...no. If you are telling me that there are B1G crews that "have it out for Michigan" well then submit your proof...submit it to the B1G Office...or better yet submit it to HARBAUGH!!!!!!! and let him deal with it...if it's so obvious that should be a piece of cake...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So if you are the assignor for the Big Ten.

You need to assign a crew to cover the Nebraska v Iowa game in Iowa City.

You have a choice of the following two crews:

Crew A: 2 officials from Michigan, 2 from Ohio, 1 from Pennsylvania, 1 from New Jersey, 1 from Wisconsin and 2 from Minnesota

or

Crew B: 4 from Iowa, 1 from Michigan, 1 from Ohio, and 1 each from Indiana, Pennsylvania and Minnesota.

Both are equally qualified.

Assign the crew, sir. We already know what the Big Ten office did in 2016.

(I assume that at least 9 are sent to each game, providing with 1 or 2 alternates)
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• WWCAW tells us to send the officials who have an axe to grind on M. Is that correct? Of course, all of them don't like M so that assignor job is easy as fuck!

JFC. J....F....C....
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Okay. Thanks for your answer.

Comment

• You're welcome sir.

...you make me feel like dancin'...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You always resort to Leo Sayer ..

Comment

• ...well I thought Culture Club might be a little too creepy for you in your irritable state...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're right. There's too much gayness in this thread right now.

Comment

• Especially when DSL is around...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not the one singing Leo Sayer and Culture Club, you San Francisco bathhouse towel boy.

Comment

• ...don't hide your feelings DSL...let them out there Brokeback...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                        X