No announcement yet.

Michigan 31, Rutgers 7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Schiano said that with his OL getting away with a good bit of holding.

Comment

Michigan running away with it now.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Kinda sloppy, but also a bit of a gritty win. Nice 14-point swing when Sainristil got the pick-6. That was the back breaker for Rutsgers. If they score the 7 on that drive, its a 3 point game late in the 3rd, with a chance to play for the lead.

Rutsgers did, however, show how Michigan can be beaten. Throw the ball. Very little pass rush by Michigan, and lots of receivers were open. A good arm/accurate QB will be a real threat against Michigan. Stopping the run is not a problem. Stopping the pass, is.

But, never refuse a win. 31-7 is the final. I'll take it. Corum didn't get his hundo. No Heisman invite for him this year. Doesn't matter to me, as long as they find a way to beat OSU and win another B1G championship. They won't be winning another for a while.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

You were uncomfortable, the side line wasn't. This was a game of managed control. Classic Harbaugh.

You're seeing M's MO this season. Rutgers became overwhelmed sometime in the late 2nd quarter and from there, M dominated the game per the stats. At the half all the trends in statistical stats favored M.

I thought the play calling made sense. The RO was nicely mixed with power. Maybe too much Edward's inside. McCarthy reached 71% completion rate mid 4th. Before that, meh. How he's graded on the UFR will be revealing.

The late 4th to close out the managed control was a paving of Rutgers DL by continuing to feed Corum, Mullins and Edward in the run game, another signature approach of Harbaugh.

On to Lincoln.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            JFC.

HARBAUGH!!!!!!!! 38 Ruts-gers 7
            I was pretty fucking close.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Correction: I claimed Makari Page's missed the tackle that sprung the Rutgers running back for a 70 yard TD run on Rutgers 3rd play of the game. It was actually Rod Moore (per mgo, Brian)
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
              X