No announcement yet.

Michigan 45, Nebraska 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are probably #5. I'd put Wisky just above them.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Coin flip to me, both are a long ways away from the top 3.

Comment

• I love these articles. Seth published his latest Neck Sharpies article on Minter's C3 Zone defense and explains in great detail how Nebraska managed the few big plays they succeeded with. If you're interested in the kind of detail Seth goes in to, you know how to get to mgo.

Seth's biggest concern is that future opponents are going to see Neb's success with slants designed to exploit C3 vulnerabilities and how those weaknesses are not concept related but rather personnel related. The C3 Zone defense requires a good deal of proficiency in repping handovers from inside to outside coverages between LBs, CBs and Ss in practice then delivering in game. Against Nebraska there were some major failures suggesting the players haven't grasped everything they need to execute that back-end part of the defense.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Coin flip to me, both are a long ways away from the top 3.
          Correct

Tier 1
          Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State

HUGE GAP

Tier 2
          Wisconsin, Maryland

Tier 3
          Rutgers, Iowa

Tier 4
          Minnesota, Purdue

Tier 5
          Nebraska, Northwestern, Illinois, Michigan State, Indiana

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sparty needs their own tier. 7th ring of Hell.

Comment

• Mike has convinced Rico to give up boooo hooo!! and he wants Michigan to hang 100 on Sparty rotflmao

I guess there are only two things for MSU now - waiting for Michigan to lose - then Basketball

Comment

• 20 feet of crap then way below that is Sparty

Comment

Working...
                X