No announcement yet.

Michigan 52, Indiana 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan has yet to play its best game, IMO. There's still lots of room for improvement on both sides of the ball.

They'll be tested in EL on Saturday. MSU always plays its best game of the year against Michigan, and then they flush themselves down the toilet.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

The least satisfying and comfortable back to back 52-7 scores ever. Not that I'm not happy but it didn't seem like those scores went with the games being played, and considering the opposition, lots of room for improvement.

Comment

Dunno ..... I think M fans are spoiled. Fan expectations for perfect games outweigh realistic ones. To me the only complaint I have involves the appearance that the OL hasn't got run blocking in the face of 7 and 8 man fronts that run blitz a lot down. The 3.9 ypa (4.6 sack adjusted) tells that story. Giving up 4 sacks and 36 TFL yards isn't great either. The counter to that is the overall impressive offensive efficiency. Look at the box score here under Offensive Efficiency Comparison: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=473052

M's played 7 games and probably has an identity that is more pass focused and QB dependent than last years team that was run focused and took pressure off McCarthy to make big plays. He's got a little too much of that left and good defenses aren't going to let him scramble and complete big pass plays. That's why going forward, M has to be better at running the ball and getting Corum and Edwards clean into the second level where both of these guys shine, especially Edwards who's struggling right now.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Michigan should be dictating the narrative of the offense more. If teams like Minny and Indy load up the box then a qb like JJ should be carving them up with near 100% efficiency. If they back off to respect the pass, then the run game should eat up tons of yardage... including some long runs every now and then. That hasn't always been happening.

I mean they have the talent disparity to totally dictate the game and it seems an Indy defense was having their way with the OL. That's not comforting. They got it going after the first quarter but great teams shouldn't fart around with these teams.

Hard to argue with the final score but sometimes stats show a different story than the final score.

Maybe spoiled. Maybe comparing with other great offenses and seeing how they own defenses better than the ones we've played the last two weeks.
          Last edited by klondike; October 15, 2023, 10:18 AM.

Comment

You fuckers are impossible to please. Ungrateful bastages. Your blasphemy to HARBAUGH!!!!!!! is appalling yet predictable.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

It’s gonna get us all killed!

Comment

You sound like Husker fans from the 90's...where fans bitched about everything...if we didn't win by 40. JFC. STFU.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Jake Moody about to kick a game winner...if he misses...you'll probably blame HARBAUGH!!!!!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Ooooops. I jinxed him.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                    X