Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6j-llEOC3c&feature=youtu.be"]Michigan vs. Ohio State hockey fight - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• LOL .. that was a pretty good one for a college game ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Missed it.

With ATT U-Verse at Home + HS Internets, seems like 5000+ channels BUT must subscribe to the FSD channel?

Gent bent.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• You could stream it on BTN2GO. I had the hockey game on TV through the Roku and bball on the iPad.

And I don't even have cable

Comment

• I just picked up some tickets for the M v. MSU game at the Joe. The tickets are a bit cryptic though. Section Upper Level Gen Admission 3, row 9. Where the heck are the seats? For as long as I can remember, sections at the Joe are three digits - 1xx and 2xx. Two days after tix went on sale, these were "best available".
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• They often do GA for upper level seats in the end zones at the Joe for college hockey.

Comment

• This deserves a suspension...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Sturtz received a one game suspension for the hit on Motte. Should have been a lot more, IMO. It was dirty and deliberate.

Michigan up to #4 in Pairwise.

Comment

• Football has its moments but hockey is by far is the most brutal, physically demanding pursuit/sport on earth.

Penn St. fucker left his feet for greater impact, matter should be referred to the police.

Comment

• Left his feet and led with his elbow to the head. One-game suspension is way too lenient.

Comment

• Well, we just blew our shot at the Big Ten regular season championship by losing to the 55th ranked team out of 60 in the country. Brilliant!

For perspective this would be like bball losing to Rutgers at home when tied for the conference lead. Or football losing to Rutgers at home while undefeated in conference play.
                        Last edited by Mike; February 5, 2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• It was simply execution that was the downfall in OT. M failed to set up defensively in the diamond/square short handed. MSU took full advantage.

Sellout crowd, yet the lower bowl was only 80%. Upper bowl packed. Attendence announced at 20,000+. JLA must have had UM's football patron counters at work.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• All 3 goals against were the result of laziness. Nobody wants to back check or play the body. I've had it with this soft bullshit. They stood around and watched a team with half Michigan's talent steal their season.

This loss cannot be overstated. It would be like Brian Ellerbe's 2000 team winning at the Breslin. It's that bad.
                            Last edited by Mike; February 6, 2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to Sudden-death, winner take all. Should be a best of 3 or 5 format.
                              20K attendance. Didn't see it.

Time for Red to retire IMO.

Comment

• They choke up a hairball v.s. MSU at least once every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X