Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Red needs to go. When is the last time we won a big game of any importance? All we do is choke on applesauce everytime a championship is there for the taking.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure this is his last season.

Comment

• Michigan won 4-1 at Wisconsin last night to keep pace with Minnesota.

Comment

• Michigan was 27 seconds from getting the much-needed sweep of Wisconsin but the Badgers tied the game with the extra attacker. We won in the shootout but drop a point off the pace behind Minnesota. Gonna need to take 4 of 6 in Minnesota to get it done.

Comment

• We play Minny twice more next week after Ferris this week.

Looking at the NCAAs, I see the finals are going to be held in that Hockey hotbed of Tampa.

Sheesh.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              We play Minny twice more next week after Ferris this week.

Looking at the NCAAs, I see the finals are going to be held in that Hockey hotbed of Tampa.

Sheesh.
              I imagine tickets will be very difficult to get.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Frozen Four always sells out. It's a destination event. They've held it in Anaheim before and I think it's been in Tampa before, too. The problem the NCAA hockey tourney has with attendance is the regionals. Those are usually sparsely attended and campus sites should be worked back into the mix like they used to be.

Comment

• Michigan beat Minnesota tonight 6-2 at Minnesota.

The Michigan was leading 2-0 entering the 3rd period, but the Wolverines scored 4 additional goals to make the score 6-0, before the Goopers lucked in a couple of meaningless goals in the last 3 minutes.

They play again tomorrow night in Minnesota.

Comment

• Oh man, I didn't realize the series was Thurs/Fri. Just watched the highlights. It was still 2-0 with 8:30 left in the game! LOL. Looked like total domination. Face off for game two is 9:00 tonight on BTN.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Michigan beat Minnesota tonight 6-2 at Minnesota.

The Michigan was leading 2-0 entering the 3rd period, but the Wolverines scored 4 additional goals to make the score 6-0, before the Goopers lucked in a couple of meaningless goals in the last 3 minutes.

They play again tomorrow night in Minnesota.
                      They hardly "lucked in" a couple of meaningless goals. They worked for them and were setting the tone for tonight's game. Not surprised at all if Minny wins tonight.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Who gives a shit how they scored two goals when they were down 6-0 with 3 minutes left??

Comment

• Michigan was playing a very soft defense and was trying to kill the clock. If Michigan would have been in a scoring mode, Minnesota would have probably given up two or three more goals. Michigan is the one that set the tone for tonight's game by beating Minnesota by a score of 6-2.

Comment

• My God Rocky do you EVER have anything positive to say about UM teams

Comment

• Didn't say anything bad about Michigan. Was saying don't get all giddy and think Minnesota is down and out. I said Minnesota was still working hard down 6-0 and were sending a message about the next night's game and I wouldn't be surprised if they won the next game. No way they wouldn't play a lot better in the rematch.
                              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; February 27, 2016, 09:50 AM.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well, IMO,... Minnehaha lucked in the winner last night too.

MIKE: You keep track of this stuff ... should Michigan qualify for the NCAA's even if they don't win the Big Ten regular season or tournament titles? Or, have their recent stumbles cost them an at-large without a championship?

Comment

Working...
                                X