Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game! Both goalies were outstanding but Michigan’s attack proved to be just enough. The win likely clinched a 1 seed in the NCAA tourney but we have a Big Ten championship to win next Saturday first. Go Blue!

Comment

• So if Penn State wins the game is at Yost, and if Minny wins, Michigan has to go there?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Correct. Minnesota scored a late goal to win 3-2 so we’re playing there next Saturday.

Comment

• Puck drops at 8 pm.
          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• No. 4 Michigan (29-9-1), which is 15-3 since Jan. 1, took a 4-1 lead into the third period and had a chance to ice the game after receiving a 5-minute power play at 7-minute mark, which included 1:33 of a 5-on-3 advantage. No. 1 seed Minnesota made a late push by scoring two goals in the final minute, but the second-seeded Wolverines held on for a 4-3 victory in Minneapolis.

Michigan was 2nd in the Pairwise before the game, behind Minnesota State. The NCAA Tourney selections are announced 6:30pm Sunday.
            Last edited by Obi-Jon; March 19, 2022, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Big Ten champs!! Michigan moved into #1 in Pairwise and will be the overall 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Harvard won their conference tourney in OT to steal a bid which bumped Ohio State out of the tourney. What a blessed Saturday it was…

Comment

• When the 5 minute major was assessed against Minny, the fans went into full Wisconsin mode, screaming and littering the ice with crap. Hope Minny gets dumped in the first round.

Comment

• B1G champs in two of the Big Three and Sweet Sixteen for basketball. Not a bad year for Michigan athletics (revenue sports).

Comment

• Good guys win today 5-3. On to the quarterfinals (regional finals)!

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...al/7172950001/
                    Last edited by Obi-Jon; March 25, 2022, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• I believe they now play Quinnipiac on Sunday at 6:30?

Also, Minnesota will play WMU in another regional final. That's good because it gets at least one of them out of the way. Both are excellent teams.

It'd be great for Michigan to take this whole thing. They've got the best talent of all the contenders. Lets hope they can put it all together.

Comment

• I'd like to see WMU play UM in the finals. Western beat M in AA this year and M beat Western in Kzoo. Rubber match for all the marbles!

Comment

• Good guys win 7-4 after a wild 3rd period. Off to the Frozen Four to meet Denver.

Comment

• GO PIONEERS!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hate you more than cancer.

2-2 after regulation. Denver has been the better team for most of the game. Time for a little puck luck. Michigan hasn’t had a single power play, Denver got 3 in the third period and the last one was absolutely egregious but suck is life. Michigan survived it. They owe us one and I’ll take it in OT, please.

Comment

• Its over. Denver wins in OT 3-2.

The better team loses again.

Comment

Working...
                                X