Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re currently #7 in Pairwise which would make us a 2 seed in the tourney if the season ended today. We beat #4 PSU 7-3 last night.

Comment

• B10 is beastly
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan overcomes 3-0 deficit at home to PSU. Like Hughes scored FOUR goals in the comeback including the game-winner. Not bad for a freshman defenseman.

Michigan sweeps the weekend series picking up all 6 possible points. Tonight marked the 6th straight game they’ve played against a top 8 team.

Michigan leaps to #4 in Pairwise with the win tonight.
        Last edited by Mike; January 28, 2023, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• In semi-related news: Cornell fell to Ivy League Harvard 6-2.

Comment

• F Harvard

Comment

• #4 Michigan swept Wisconsin in Ann Arbor this weekend 6-2, 7-4. This is great for 1) obvious reasons and 2) I fucking hate Wisconsin.

MSU up next weekend followed by OSU. The hatred will only intensify.

Comment

• With MSU, they play at Munn on Friday, but then on Saturday they play at Little Sneezers Arena in Detroit.

The following week they play at Columbus on Friday, but then play in Cleveland on Saturday in something called "The Faceoff On The Lake", to be played at the Browns home stadium.

They'll wrap up the regular season back at Yost the following week versus Notre Dame for a 2 game set. I looked. No tickets available on Mgoblue.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• hateful
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Liney, every game was sold out prior to the season. Same for basketball, too.

I looked into taking the kiddos down to the exhibition against the U.S. Development team a few weeks ago and tickets on the secondary market were fetching $50-$100+. I couldn’t believe it.

Comment

• Michigan defeated MSU tonight 4-2 in East Landfill! Game 2 tomorrow night at LCA.

Comment

• The win pushed Michigan up to #3 in Pairwise.

Comment

• Michigan completed the weekend sweep of MSU in overtime at Little Sneezers Arena by a score of 4-3. I'm sure Mike will have more to say later about this. He may have even been at the game. This should solidify Michigan's place in the pairwise. On to OSU next weekend.for a Friday game in Columbus, and then on Saturday they go to Cleveland to play OSU in the Browns stadium. With the mild weather, I'm wondering if an outdoor rink will be possible.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• BOOOOOM! Luke Hughes with the game-winner with under a second to play in overtime. Michigan improves to 6-0 against Sparty at LCA. Just a fantastic hockey game. Especially the part at the end when Luke Hughes scored with 0.6 seconds left.
                            Last edited by Mike; February 12, 2023, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• M got beat up and down the ice, but managed to hold on to a 3-3 draw and eventual SO loss. I believe that clinches the B10 for the Goofers as if there was any doubt. The B10 currently has 4 of the top 9 PWR teams with Sparty and ND lurking on the bubble. Only Wisky is trash.

Cornell incidentally, sits at 10th behind 4 B10 teams.

It's pronounced Colonel and it's the highest rank in the military.
                              It's pronounced COR-NELL and it's the highest rank in the IVY league
                              Last edited by iam416; February 17, 2023, 07:19 AM.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mad Max Reaction GIF

Comment

Working...
                                X