Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I had posted that before WRT GRIII. Supposed to be making another rise too when the new rankings come out.

Wood's biggest thing is that distance from home is supposedly going to be a major factor in his decision, so unless he's blown away when(if) he gets to campus it'll be really tough to get him. Coach Meyer was Wood's school principal's college basketball coach at Liberty, so that's the one thing Michigan has going for them. He looks like he's going to be a monster.

Comment

• I'd still rather land McGary as I think Wood looks like a duplication for what we already have coming in but maybe he's a diamond in the rough that is only starting to realize his potential. If he's 6'8" and maybe still growing, that's something to consider. He looks like a SF to me, which I think GR III will be. I guess there's the possibility of redshirting him but then you have Irvin coming in as well.

If he's still growing and could be a 4 or 5, then that's a different story.

Comment

• With all of these talented players coming in, I have to wonder if a guy like Colton Christian might want to transfer. I guess he has another season to see what he can do on this team before deciding.

Comment

• MICHIGAN makes McGary's final 6:

Dave Telep is reporting that 2012 big man Mitch McGary has narrowed his list to just six schools: Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, Michigan, Duke and Kentucky. Here’s McGary on his choices: “I stayed low in July but I talked to coaches on Facebook and stuff like that,” said McGary. “Some of the schools like Duke, […]

Comment

• Tough competition among those other 5.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Es99Jv97A&feature=player_embedded"]Nik Stauskas Highlights vs Baylor University (27 pts, 7 Rebs) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Stauskas is also up to #85 in ESPN's rankings (GR III is #53).
                Last edited by *JD*; August 13, 2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• I could see Stauskas moving to top 75. He's got some passing skills as well.

Comment

• Scout.com has GR III at #39 but doesn't have Stauskas in their top 100.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

• Stauskas has got a helluva shot and his passing skills look really nice in those youtube clips.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Rivals' newest rankings put GR III at #35 and Stauskas at #80. McGary is at #4 and will be making his official visit to Michigan next weekend.

Comment

• GR III looks more and more like his dad every time I see him. Got a great high release and top tier mid range game. If he was 6-8 or so like his dad, he's be a 5 star, and still may end up there.

Comment

• More athletic than his dad, can penetrate and get to the rim against AAU/HS competition. He's more of a small forward, albeit a very good one than power foward at this point.

Comment

• Considering we've been starting a 6'4" PF for the greater part of the last 2 years, 6'6" is a step in the right direction.

Comment

• If any of you see a 6'10", 250 lb. white kid at the game, tell him to GO BLUE! Mitch McGary is in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X