Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if he has a future, it's as a quick 4. He's got the girth and if he's smart enough and with a bit of extra wingspan (we'll see how he measures) I think that should earn him a spot in someone's rotation. But I think a lot of the skills he uses to MSU's benefit won't be there for him in the pros. I don't think we'll see him posting unless he's got a mismatch, or taking anyone off the dribble. He'll be a useful rebounder and defender able to can open Js, IMO.

Comment

• I'd be happy if the Pistons took him in the 2nd round, provided they weren't passing on a shot-blocking big that slid down there, like a Plumlee.

Comment

• I think it's a good idea too, though I don't know what else is out there.

Comment

• GR III's season ended tonight with an upset in Michigan City Indiana. His team lost 76-72 in the state playoffs. Robinson scored 29 points, which included several dunks, but his two missed free throws with :45 to go, proved costly in his team's loss.

He said he's ready to move on to Michigan and become a great teammate there. He has a personal trainer, and will continue to work on his strength and speed in the off season.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Reports are that Austin Hatch is doing some working out/drills and is back to 200+ pounds. Was on the bench and in a suit/tie for his team's basketball games. It appears he has made very good progress from where he was following the accident. Hoping he continues on an upward path whether or not that mean basketball in his future. Apparently a very determined and forward looking young man.

Comment

• WM: Any news about Trey Zeigler? Freep implies he wants to play for Duke.

Comment

• Douche? Crap. I hope he doesn't go there.

Eastern Michigan or Detroit, baby! A Zeigler/McCallum backcourt would be pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
                  Reports are that Austin Hatch is doing some working out/drills and is back to 200+ pounds. Was on the bench and in a suit/tie for his team's basketball games. It appears he has made very good progress from where he was following the accident. Hoping he continues on an upward path whether or not that mean basketball in his future. Apparently a very determined and forward looking young man.
                  That's good news.

Comment

• M doesn't have a scholarship to offer to Trey so very unlikely M is interested. They'd need a deep bench guy to transfer.

Comment

• Trey had his chance a few years back. He should probably stay at CMU, but he won't.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• From what I saw he was already granted his release, so doesn't look like he's staying.

Comment

• WM: When you say that there is no scholarships available, does that mean that there are only 2 scholarship players leaving after this year? Trey is going to end up at Duke, but, man, getting a 2 with a good handle who only takes up a scholarship for two years sounds like a no-brainer.

Comment

• There's room now that Smot, Christian and Brundidge have left.

Comment

• So is he any good? There's definitely a spot for him now, I'd assume, if he wants it...

Comment

• he is good. Question is, can he back up Burke. A backup for Burke is the only major hole that UM has next year

Comment

Working...
                                X