Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that Beilein wanted to give out offers only when kids are on campus for their visits? Or is that for commitments?

Comment

• They've both been on unofficial visits and Bates-Diop was just at the Michigan basketball camp this past weekend. I think Booker has visited campus more than once. He's still got family in Grand Rapids.

Comment

• BTW- ESPN now currently ranks Michigan's 2013 class #2.

ESPN's dedicated homepage for scores, news and articles about Recruiting BB

Comment

• Carlton Brundidge is transferring to the University of Detroit

Comment

• Yes, both have been to campus more than a few times. And both are top 50 overall types.

Comment

• So Beilein's deal is no offer unless you've had a visit of any type?

Comment

• Correct. He's been recruiting trevon bluiett but won't offer til they get on campus. Wants to see mutual interest before offering.

Comment

• Seems fair to me.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Keita Bates-Diop chimes in on umhoops.com

When asked where Michigan would rank among the schools that have offered – Kansas State, Purdue, Illinois, DePaul, and Northwestern – Bates-Diop reported the Wolverines “would be at the top, but I don’t have a list right now. If I did, they’d be up there.”

When asked about the possibility of making a decision this summer, Bates-Diop didn’t rule it out. "I don’t know," Bates-Diop said. "It could happen. It’s not out of the picture. When it feels right."
                    Stanford and Louisville also have contacted him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Correct. He's been recruiting trevon bluiett but won't offer til they get on campus. Wants to see mutual interest before offering.
                      I just read that Bluiett is reported to be coming to A2 sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• Trevon Bluiett was offered

John Beilein and his Michigan coaching staff extended their third scholarship offer to a class of 2014 prospect on Monday afternoon as 2014 wing Trevon Bluiett received a Wovlerine offer while on an unofficial visit in Ann Arbor. Bluiett’s father and AAU coach, Reynardo Bluiett, confirmed news of the offer to UM Hoops. Bluiett, a […]

Comment

• Drake Harris WR/SG to announce on Wednesday between M, Sparty & ND... He's a '14 recruit that plays both football and basketball, he's leaning towards football lately, which probably favors the Wolverines. Still, this is a real toss-up where he lands. Someone is going to get a 'free' scholarship basketball recruit.

Comment

• He was just at some Izzo-related event this past weekend so there's a lot of speculation that he'll be a spartie. Beilein has not offered him a scholarship but Hoke has.

Comment

• Be shocked if he's blue.

Comment

• Which sucks because he has a much better future in football.

Comment

Working...
                                X