Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He seems to possess the intelligence of your typical Michigan fan. Give him a chance. He could be legit
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 4, 2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Probably in the "slightly more than rumor" category, but heard that Austin Hatch is considering moving to California for his last year of HS. Not sure this would make any difference for M going forward.

Comment

• I'd be shocked if he didn't go to Michigan. Whether he's able to play basketball or not is a different deal.

Comment

• Recent Tweet from Austin:

Austin Hatch ‏@ahatch33 10 Jun

If nothing else proves that I'm right, you'll realize I am when @DerrickWalton10 @zirvin21 & @markdonnal go off on you guys as freshman..

Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
          RETWEETS
          FAVORITES
          4:02 PM - 10 Jun 13 ? Details
          More:

Austin Hatch ‏@ahatch33 10 Jun
          @dbojrab11 IU fans are just jealous of the University of Michigan cause you guys realize that we are better in EVERY way. That's al
          l
          View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
          Yeah, he's not going anywhere but A2.
          Last edited by *JD*; June 12, 2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Tomorrow is June 15th. That's the self-designated day that Beilein can offer Juniors-to-be. Expect offers to Luke Kennard (#30 ESPN) and Diamond Stone (#4). Maybe to Hyron Edwards too, although his ranking has dropped from the top 10 to 53 on ESPN.

Stephen Zimmerman (#7 ESPN) still hasn't made a visit to A2 so no offer for him yet.

Comment

• They better hold off on Edwards. He seems like one that would drop quick and there's a lot better options out there.

Comment

• More info on what may happen tomorrow and down the road:

June 15th is the first day that college coaches are permitted by the NCAA to contact rising junior prospects directly. For Michigan head coach John Beilein, it’s also the first day that he will extend scholarship offers to class of 2015 prospects. June 15th has been an eventful day in the past, notably two years […]

Comment

• Potential Wolverine going up against a potential Piston. It looks like Iggy is only going at about 60% but it's still pretty fun to watch.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLh_hnW4B2U&feature=player_embedded"]Andre Iguodala Goes 1 On 1 With Devin Booker (ESPN #16 In Class of 2014) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Luke Kennard is the first of the 2015 class to be offered.

Comment

• Well, I tweeted a question to Zimmerman about if he had any plans to visit A2. I got a reply from him saying to ask his mom. I thought that might be the end of it but then his mom sent me this:

Lori Stvns ZimmerMoM ‏@DVbballMom 56m

@JDSportsTweets @BIGG_ZIMM we would love to visit as many schools as we can but right now we're focused on development and getting better!

Hide conversation Reply Retweeted Favorited More

Comment

• UM Basketball Recruiting Discussion

His MOM?
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• heh ... mom is running interference for the kid ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            heh ... mom is running interference for the kid ...
                            maybe just JD.

Comment

• She sent me another reply saying she had to recharge her cell phone 3 times yesterday. I guess a shit-ton of coaches & reporters were calling.

Comment

• Having this "Sports only" twitter feed has been fun. I've had some replies from sports reporters (one just used one of my lines in his column) and a few replies and retweets from athletes.

Comment

Working...
                                X