Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm never ever wrong, but this could be my one for the decade.

Booker now saying he's announcing on 10/31. So this has the feeling of the demand/supply equation working in our favor now that Chatman is in and maybe Grantham.

Comment

• Just in case, even though it seems highly unlikely -- do we have the space for Grantham, Booker and Blackmon? And is that even a good idea? That's a ridiculously big recruiting class with no 1s or 5s. But I can't imagine turning away Booker if the other two are already in.

Comment

• Technically, Michigan is full for next year at this point. However, Mitch and GR III are most likely going to the NBA after this year. Then there's Austin Hatch's scholarship which may end up being something like a Ben Cronin situation. Finally, there's the chance that Michigan doesn't keep Horford around for his 5th year, but that seems unlikely.

So, they likely have 3 scholarships left to offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Just in case, even though it seems highly unlikely -- do we have the space for Grantham, Booker and Blackmon? And is that even a good idea? That's a ridiculously big recruiting class with no 1s or 5s. But I can't imagine turning away Booker if the other two are already in.
          Doyle is a 5.

Comment

• thanks JD - great chart

Comment

• Doyle, oh yeah. Cool.

Comment

• I thought Hack was saying no 1-stars and no 5-stars. Yeah, Mr. Wingspan is a C.

Comment

• No, I meant no Cs or PGs, but forgot about Doyle.

Comment

• How did this get missed? Wonder if we'll get back involved?

Comment

• Interesting. Would he be someone that would fit with who we have now?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I always felt it was either Blueitt or Chatman, that could change if they feel Chatman could defend PF's.

Comment

• Grantham chooses Clemson. I'm a little surprised. Maybe he thought Chatman was too similar to his skill-set?

If it had to be one over the other, I think Michigan certainly got the right guy.

Comment

• Yep.

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDanielsFOX 1m
                            Grantham is Clemson's second commitment of the 2014 class. He joins Gabe DeVoe. Grantham is ranked No. 91 overall.

Comment

• OK, good for Grantham. So be it.

Decided to follow Bacari Alexander on twitter the other day so as to keep up with the news flow. That was a terrible decision. I hope it works for him and the program overall, but on the surface it's a very an unflattering mix of vague self-help industry bullshit and bitchy hints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                Was Meyer the coach that Tom Crean tried to get at after the IU game last year?
                                and apparently it was due to Michigan's recruiting of Blackmon, Jr....
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X