Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit. This Sean Spicer press conference right now...holy shit

Comment

• Spicer is a poor pick for that job. WH Press secretaries generally are a little bit snark and a little bit deadpan. This dude is going to be raging every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Holy shit. This Sean Spicer press conference right now...holy shit
        Missed it. Recap?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Man, that CIA "speech"? I can't say I'm shocked, but wow. Between that and Spicer's tirade, a lovely little preview of the what the next four years are going to be like.

The whole seeding the crowd with his people is some scary stuff too, because that's a step away from weeding out any contrarian voices.

Comment

• Just watched both. What a clown show.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Plate-glass manufacturers are going to be raking it through 2020.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                Man, that CIA "speech"? I can't say I'm shocked, but wow. Between that and Spicer's tirade, a lovely little preview of the what the next four years are going to be like.

The whole seeding the crowd with his people is some scary stuff too, because that's a step away from weeding out any contrarian voices.
                He's already weeding out contrarian voices

"You're Fake News!"

I have not always liked the President that we have elected or the party in power, but I have never been scared before. This scares me.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep. I am not sure that the GOP in DC sees the danger here. I think that they think they can use him to achieve their aims. I do not think you can control Trump.

In fact, I think they will let him have all the cabinet people he wants. Especially since some of them have dreamed for destroying the Dept. of Ed, EPA among others.

Putin is going make him dance and dance some more.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• There's nothing to worry about Comrades.

Comment

• I hope people noticed that in Spicer's tirade, within less than 30 seconds he claimed both that "nobody took accurate numbers" and "this was the best-attended and most-watched inauguration in history. PERIOD"

Comment

• Spicer also claimed that it was the first time floor coverings were used and blamed them for making it look empty. It's bald faced lie, it is easily disproven by things called photos. Their problem is trying to justify numbers. Who cares how many showed up? It's only because this narcissistic person was broadcasting how big it would be.

Comment

• I can go to Scotland. The rest of you are fucked.

Comment

• On a more personal note, I wonder about bringing a lass I am very serious about into this country (she is Filipino) with the kind of rhetoric Trump is mouthing.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                              On a more personal note, I wonder about bringing a lass I am very serious about into this country (she is Filipino) with the kind of rhetoric Trump is mouthing.
                              It will be fine. The country will survive the fuckery. Overall, people are good, even Trumpanzees.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                                On a more personal note, I wonder about bringing a lass I am very serious about into this country (she is Filipino) with the kind of rhetoric Trump is mouthing.
                                No worries ...... someone in her family will remember Ferdinand Marcus and his lovely wife Emelda. She will be familiar with the current President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte. Just let her know our 45th president is looking to be something like them.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X