No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defund any organization and it stops answering the phone. Can't use magic.

Comment

• We went during Christmas break at the local city hall. It was great service as opposed to going to SOS for my son's driver's license.

Comment

• Where you going, ent?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• House Intel Committee cancels all meetings and hearings for the rest of the week

The Trump administration is refusing to provide details Tuesday to who signed House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes into offices on White House grounds, as the House investigation into Russia’s interference in the US elections is stalled, the victim of a partisan showdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Defund any organization and it stops answering the phone. Can't use magic.

? The post office was recently defunded?
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Where you going, ent?

no way I'm letting you alert customs..

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                no way I'm letting you alert customs..
                You trying to smuggle livestock across international borders again?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Don't smuggle any livestock into T-Loosa...they might get raped...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Immigrant cows deserve a chance at better grass for themselves and their families.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Don't smuggle any livestock into T-Loosa...they might get raped...

Let's leave Mrs Wiz out of this.

BOOM!

Comment

Immigrant cows deserve a chance at better grass for themselves and their families.
                        WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?

Comment

• Russia.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cows deserve to live where they want to live..
                            Last edited by entropy; March 28, 2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• I would only go from Russia with love..

Comment

I would only go from Russia with love..
                                Frank Martin love?

Comment

Working...
                                X