Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    Frank Martin love?

different thread.. let's not mix threads. Let's keep them isolated and in their own country.. I mean location.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I reject your restrictive cross-thread immigration policies. They are biased against Frank Martin-majority threads.

Comment

• I love Frank Martin... Frank Martin matters.. Secretly, I just don't want Frank Martin living next to me..
        Last edited by entropy; March 28, 2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• All Martins matter....Frank Martins just matter more. Its the hair.

Comment

• More and more chatter that the WH does not want Sally Yates to testify before Congress. Wash Po has an entire story on it now. McCain and Lindsey Graham are no Trump fans but they have both publicly cast doubt on Nunes's credibility and impartiality.

[ame]https://twitter.com/kasie/status/846730639986610176[/ame]

Comment

• spoken like a Charlotte cow..

You have the nice grass and want to keep it for yourself.

Comment

• It takes a village to raise grass. But only rabbits to destroy it.

Comment

• That is utter bs..

it takes a global community to raise grass.

Comment

• Your thuggish foreign grass needs to blocked. I am building a retaining wall, and you're going to pay for it.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Your grass has killed more innocent shrubbery than my grass on your soil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• You think your shrubbery is so innocent?

Comment

• My shrubbery is misunderstood... so it likes to have sleepovers with teenage boys. Who cares. My shrubbery is only criticized by grass from other places

Comment

• when they go low, we go lower..

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., caused a scene at a Manhattan restaurant when he began yelling at a wealthy and well-connected Donald Trump supporter that the POTUS is “a liar.”

Comment

• You probably drive your shubs around in an F150...shouting obscenities at clouds, small children, and inanimate objects in your path. Shrubrage.

Comment

• and yes, I also park in two stalls when driving my F150... your point?

There is a method to my shrubbery madness

Comment

Working...
                                X