No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastian Gorka, on tape from 10 years ago, supporting a far-right anti-semitic militia in Hungary. He's previously been pictured wearing a pin of the Order of Vitez, a military honor that became banned after WWII because the group was overrun with Nazi collaborators.

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s counter-terrorism advisor, backed the violent, anti-Semitic Hungarian Guard in a 2007 video.

10 years ago Gorka was a Hungarian politician who got occasional gigs as a 'counter-terrorism expert'. Now he works in Trump admin. Where'd this guy come from? oh right...he worked for Breitbart under Steve Bannon.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 3, 2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        My God! The Russians have taken over Spectrum Health now? WE ARE INDEED DOOMED!

Seriously, what does Spectrum Health have to do with the Prince/De Vos family?
        Read up, that's what the FISA warrant was supposed to be about.

Comment

• Erik Prince and Betsy DeVos are siblings? If that's not an argument for a robust death tax then I don't know what is. Money makes people crazy. And then they do shit like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Erik Prince and Betsy DeVos are siblings? If that's not an argument for a robust death tax then I don't know what is. Money makes people crazy. And then they do shit like that.
            The WSJ did a story on Prince a few years ago and he told how his patriotism (for the USA) was much diminished after he felt Blackwater was 'betrayed'...talked very highly of the Chinese and all the money he was making protecting their assets in Africa.

Comment

• Shudder. Awful people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                My God! The Russians have taken over Spectrum Health now? WE ARE INDEED DOOMED!

Seriously, what does Spectrum Health have to do with the Prince/De Vos family?
                Well, the DeVos family basically runs it with Dick DeVos Jr. (husband to Betsy) was just elected chairman of the board there (and has been on that particular board since 2010). Spectrum Health includes the Betsy DeVos Children's Hospital which the DeVos foundation consistently gives a lot of money to.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• White House now offering Freedom Caucus a new deal that guts one of the most popular aspects of Obamacare: pre-existing conditions.

The law would be revised to mandate that everyone still has to be offered insurance, but that plan could cover virtually nothing. So if you have cancer and try to buy insurance they would be able to offer you either a cheap plan that covers nothing involving your illness, or a very expensive plan that you can't afford.

Are moderates on board with this??

Comment

• Eventually they'll work out a compromise based on the fingers-crossed clause.

Comment

• WH considering proposal that foreign nationals visiting the US, even if on vacation, to turn over their cell phones contacts and passwords to the US government upon demand. No country exempt; any foreigner could be asked to do this if 'suspicious' (Note: Customs has tagged Muhammed Ali Jr. as 'suspicious' several times over the past few months)

Is we do this, every country could introduce reciprocal measures for Americans traveling abroad.

Comment

• Time to renew my Canadian passport, I guess.

Comment

• https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

the longer this goes the more it looks like DJT hit the nail on the head regarding Obama and company ordering surveillance on the transition team and even befoere that certainly they backdoored it and covered their tracks as best as they could but rice needs to answer some questions in front of an intel committee

lmao

Comment

• I agree. Why was the FBI and NSA running counter espionage ops on Donald Trumps campaign and transition? Is it because he had ties to a foreign power attempting to undermine democracy, or because Obama wanted to know who he met with and didn't feel like going to a Trump property?

Let's see it all.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              I agree. Why was the FBI and NSA running counter espionage ops on Donald Trumps campaign and transition? Is it because he had ties to a foreign power attempting to undermine democracy, or because Obama wanted to know who he met with and didn't feel like going to a Trump property?

Let's see it all.
                              LOL. That's not the FOX News/Breitbart spin on the story that the Trumpsters are blindly following.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

the longer this goes the more it looks like DJT hit the nail on the head regarding Obama and company ordering surveillance on the transition team and even befoere that certainly they backdoored it and covered their tracks as best as they could but rice needs to answer some questions in front of an intel committee

lmao
                                Whether she improperly unmasked names should be investigated. There's nothing in the article that suggests she broke the law, but it should be checked out.

As for Trump hitting the nail on the head...LMAO. He said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. Period. He then ordered his entire admin to find something, ANYTHING, he could glom onto to claim that, once again, he's a brilliant, brilliant man.

I know, I know...never take his words at face value...listen to what they "mean"...and his supporters will twist them to show he's always, always right.

I'll point out again that if any of Rice's unmasking was NSA intel, then Mike Rogers would've known about it too. And he's currently working for Trump. So why didn't Trump just ask him?

Comment

Working...
                                X