No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely miscellaneous and off topic, goddamn do I love Better Call Saul. It's so fucking good.

That is all.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Your kinds words brighten my day, Wild Hoss. Anyway, I think that when recounting the woes of HRC, you have to include 2008. She was hosed by the system in that one, too. And I had the good fortune of voting for her both times! The Curse of Smarty Jones!
      Hey, I am a kind fellow!

Comment

• I've never seen it, but I am excited Netflix is now showing season 3 of Rake. That show would be right up your alley.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Completely miscellaneous and off topic, goddamn do I love Better Call Saul. It's so fucking good.

That is all.
          Hits right next to home for you, yeah?

Comment

• Well, if we're going off-topic...do we have any LG or Motorola users in here? I am going unlocked for my next phone, so I am looking outside of Samsung. I've bought cars for less than what the S8 is going for.

Comment

• Wild Hoss reminds me of Sam Elliott's character on The Ranch. Talent reminds me of Rooster. Ent reminds me of Ashton Kutcher's girlfriend.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is an electronics thread in the Lions side of the forum. There are some pretty tech savvy people over there...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wiz reminds me of Simple Jack.

hi!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    There is an electronics thread in the Lions side of the forum. There are some pretty tech savvy people over there...
                    I don't know those nerds. I know you nerds.

Comment

• hello
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I haven't laundered meth money in awhile, Oracle. Sorry.

Froot:

Rake, huh? Serious?
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "this forum" and "savvy" should never be used in the same post...ever...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ok. 538 says there was no significant difference in unemployment rates in the counties that voted for Hillary than the counties that voted for Trump. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...omy-is-weaker/

So why would anyone think that everyone that voted for Hillary was on the dole?
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• In the end...Aaron Hernandez died doing what he loved...killing...when he meets Satan...Satan will retire...his replacement has arrived...

...and Urban just loved the kid...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post

So why would anyone think that everyone that voted for Hillary was on the dole?

Comment

Working...
                                X