No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL.. do you have a hobby? You may have actually surpassed the birthers in the obsession category.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That wasn't mentioned by the Russian propaganda piece crash was reading?
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• We should all be reading Russia Today to get the fair, unbiased view of all things globally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Crash- This was negotiated during 2016

https://www.usda.gov/media/press-rel...market-us-beef
          LOL.

I shoulda known....Trump taking credit for the work of others, per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

not saying it wasn't just good news today
            http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/china-us-beef-imports-trade-deal/index.html

Comment

• Confused. Seems like it WAS today.

Comment

• Gushing like a playground schoolgirl over this: https://t.co/7G6Q0lRz7R

Comment

• Here's clarification. The Obama admin got China to lift the BAN on US beef imports, which had been around since 2003. Trump people sound like they got the limits raised.

For U.S. ranchers relying increasingly on global demand, the news is welcome

Comment

• So it sounds like Spicey is on his way out, and FOX will be setting up shop in the Communications Office. Might as well cut out the middle man I suppose.

Comment

• This White House is similar to watching the Detroit Lions management. They flail around and need to make changes, but you are convinced they will hire someone even worse. Spicer is really a bad fit for the job, he's not smooth enough, but he's not the problem.

Priebus and Bannon are bad fits for their roles, but they're not the main problem either. It seems like every time the GOP ran into rough waters they would deploy James Baker to fix things. Jim Baker in his prime couldn't make a difference.

Comment

• This is what I was talking about when I said I really didn't care about the Russians or Comey. Both situations are a huge distraction from the business of governing which is something Trump is not at all equipped to do.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• James Baker ain't walkin' through that door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            This is what I was talking about when I said I really didn't care about the Russians or Comey. Both situations are a huge distraction from the business of governing which is something Trump is not at all equipped to do.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...intment-delays
                            I don't think you can have any posivite policy/personnel outcomes if the system in which they operate is broken. Holy fuck is it broken.

Even a looming scandal wouldn’t deter some of Congress’ most eager stock traders.

Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), President Donald Trump’s nominee to be Health and Human Services secretary, was under siege, the harsh lights of a Senate hearing upon him. News reports showed he had bought shares in a tiny biotechnology company while sitting on committees that could influence the firm’s prospects. A colleague, Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.), had tipped him off to the investment.

A Washington Post editorial called Price “a walking, talking example of the ways in which congressional ethics requirements are too lax.” Sen. Chris Murphy demanded: “Tell me how it can possibly be OK that you were championing positions on health care issues that have the effect of increasing your personal wealth?” Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) asked him, “Doesn’t this show bad judgment?”

But what many saw as a scandal, others saw as an opportunity. On the very day that Wyden was decrying Price’s bad judgment, Rep. Doug Lamborn, Republican of Colorado, bought shares of the same tiny Australian company, Innate Immunotherapeutics. Within two days three more members also bought in — Republicans Billy Long of Missouri, Mike Conaway of Texas and John Culberson of Texas. Conaway added more shares the following week.

Corruption taints everything. The rest is at Politico: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...t-rules-238033.

Comment

• A mother feels the clock ticking in her efforts to halt a rare disease she knows too well

STORY BY MARA KLECKER | PHOTOGRAPHY BY MEGAN FARMER | THE WORLD-HERALD
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The system isn't broken...the people are.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X