X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::::just a drive by stfu::::
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jonathan Karl reports the Trump-Sessions relationship is extremely strained and Sessions even suggested at one point he might resign. Trump hasn't forgiven him for recusing himself from the Russia investigation.

Comment

• When Jeff Sessions is too principled for you.....

Comment

• Dan Coats is testifying tomorrow, along with other intel heads. Wash Post drops this ahead of his appearance:

Coats told associates Trump asked him to get Comey to back off Russia investigation. I should add this took place just 2 days after COmey publicly revealed he was investigating possible Russia interference

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 6, 2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• At this point the most important question is who didn't Trump ask to obstruct justice.

Comment

• Me.

Comment

• Give it time WM

Comment

• Overshadowed by the national melodrama, Kansas overturned Sam Brownback's Laffer Curve-inspired regime last night. The economic prosperity that supply-siders insisted would race to Kansas with the tax cuts never materialized; instead the state sank deep into debt, the school system went broke, and Brownback became one of the least popular governors in the country

Comment

• Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister publicly warns Iran that they will pay a price for their interference around the Middle East. Hours later ISIS attacks Iran's Parliament and the Khomeini shrine. Coincidence surely. Saudi Arabia would never support extremist groups anywhere.

Whether he intended to or not, I'm wondering how much encouragement Trump gave SA to go after Iran as much as they please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      She deserves to go to jail

No comment though on more confirmation that Russia was interfering, eh?
                      we already know Russia is interfering--they've tried for years ands will continue to attempt to interfere

but I don't believe it affected the election results

I don't believe trump or any of his cohorts and the commies worked together in any election strategy

I do believe trump had enough of all the innuendo and did try to shut down the hysteria concerning collusion. I don't think he committed a crime in wanting his fbi chief to start moving his assets in other directions instead of a wild goose chase. You'll hear comey say I got nothing on trump but trump trying to tell me enough is enough already

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister publicly warns Iran that they will pay a price for their interference around the Middle East. Hours later ISIS attacks Iran's Parliament and the Khomeini shrine. Coincidence surely. Saudi Arabia would never support extremist groups anywhere.

Whether he intended to or not, I'm wondering how much encouragement Trump gave SA to go after Iran as much as they please.

sunnis and Shiites have been killing each other long before anybody here was born

they continue to battle in Syria Iraq yemen

not surprising the battle spills into iran on occasion

and I eagerly await your post on eric trump stealing from sick kids

Comment

• How do you know these things? Why do you think this is accurate information?

Comment

• The President's allowed to shut down any federal investigation he find politically inconvenient or harmful to his personal friends, hack. Crash says so.

Comment

• Now Watergate does not bother me...does your conscience bother you? Tell the truth
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• you guys did see the word "believe" right?

its up to the special investigator as far as I know

its just there are 8 plus other investigations going on for the same reason that seem to want a piece of the pie

enough is enough let the special prosecutor do his job and move on

I see yahoo took down the article that said trumps kid was stealing from st jude's hospital to fund golf tournament at trumps winchestor course I believe

accused them of siphoning off 200,000 of the 16 million that was donated--lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X