• ACT NOW and GET Your free TRUMP BASSOMATIC

Comment

• Drain.
      The.
      Swamp.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        TRUMP STEAKS! ONLY THE BEST PRIME FROZEN MEAT! THEY ARE THE VERY, VERY BEST! HIGH QUALITY! THE HIGHEST QUALITY!!

Heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• still waiting on how Russia won trump the election
          where the obstruction of justice is
          what info DJTJr got on the PAH that affected the election in any way
          Favors payouts any form of assistance from Russia to trump and or vice versa
          any state willing to step forward and say we got our ballots hacked into

and still over 1 year after DJT won the nomination--after 17 agencies have investigated--after phone records bank records email records election finances etc etc etc have been poured over by every reporter/liberal/blogger/swampcreature I still see nothing but a big fat NYET

"BOMBSHELL!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I'm not actually sure why we are supposed to believe nothing came out of this meeting with the Russian Government. I guess because the truthful DJTJr said so, they have been so honest and trustworthy so far.

Since the trumps didn't use anything from the meeting I'd suggest nothing of substance happened. I don't think they could or would resist using it. They wouldn't have a strategy around it other than tweet as quickly as possible.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• but I whole heartedly agree with gowdy's statement

" From the time you saw ‘Doctor Zhivago’ until the moment you drank vodka with a guy named Boris, you list every single one of those, and we are going to turn them over to the special counsel. Because this drip, drip, drip is undermining the credibility of this administration.”

Comment

• The only one using bombshell is talent and kac on faux newz regarding Comey sending top secret info. Something they spent hours on air and a 7 second we we're incorrect. Shocker.

BUT MSM AND FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Comment

• The only one using bombshell is talent and kac on faux newz regarding Comey sending top secret info. Something they spent hours on air and a 7 second we we're incorrect. Shocker.

BUT MSM AND FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Comment

• So good...he posted it twice!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At least DJT is providing a never ending stream of teachable moments for children on how not to behave. Lies, fabrications, fantasies as truth, bullying, temper tantrums, degrading others based on looks or handicaps, etc.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        Since the trumps didn't use anything from the meeting I'd suggest nothing of substance happened. I don't think they could or would resist using it. They wouldn't have a strategy around it other than tweet as quickly as possible.

How would we know what happened in this meeting? We are going by the words of people who have been lying the whole time about Russian ties. When I mean lying, I mean baldfaced, felonious lies. Who is to say the email dumps, the money to Manafort the Russian bots weren't discussed?

In other words, we have no clue what they actually talked about. It could have been about adoption or a myriad of other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          but I whole heartedly agree with gowdy's statement

" From the time you saw ?Doctor Zhivago? until the moment you drank vodka with a guy named Boris, you list every single one of those, and we are going to turn them over to the special counsel. Because this drip, drip, drip is undermining the credibility of this administration.?
                          The quote makes for good copy, but it ignores the possibility that they need to conceal all of these meetings for self preservation.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            still waiting on how Russia won trump the election
                            where the obstruction of justice is
                            what info DJTJr got on the PAH that affected the election in any way
                            Favors payouts any form of assistance from Russia to trump and or vice versa
                            any state willing to step forward and say we got our ballots hacked into

and still over 1 year after DJT won the nomination--after 17 agencies have investigated--after phone records bank records email records election finances etc etc etc have been poured over by every reporter/liberal/blogger/swampcreature I still see nothing but a big fat NYET

"BOMBSHELL!!!"
                            No one here is even making this argument...that Russia 'won' the election for Trump.

You're also surely aware that Nixon didn't resign until several years after Watergate started to be investigated. Ollie North wasn't convicted until years after Iran-Contra started. Monica Lewinsky wasn't uncovered until years after Ken Starr was appointed. You seem to think the investigation of Trump should be dropped before it really begins.

These Don Jr. emails weren't known about until days ago. So there's clearly significant stuff to be found. And if you don't think there's anything wrong with Don Jr. eagerly accepting help from a hostile foreign government, then you're wildly blinded by partisanship. If you want to read why it's bad from a conservative perspective, go read Talent's guys at NRO: Jonah Goldberg, David French, Andrew McCarthy, etc.

Comment

• It's a weird concept that you have to prove Russia won the election for potential criminal and campaign violations to be valid.

Again, hacking is a Federal crime, the Clinton campaign and the DNC were subjects of multiple crimes. If it comes out that the perpetrators released them in concert with the campaign that is a massive crime.

Lying to the Feds is a crime. Martha Stewart got sent away for a lie. These emails came up because they are trying to "amend" their clearance forms to account for the meetings they failed to disclose with Russia.

Comment

• Hillary deleted 30,000 emails then lied about it.

DJT is da DEBIL!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X