No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget about the curveball Ricky....give 'em the heater...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Transparency and ethics activists won a court order for DHS to turn over visitor logs to Mar-a-Lago. The court later granted the administration an extension to release the logs. Today was the deadline and they released just 22 names, all of whom were Japanese attendants traveling with Shinzo Abe.

This is borderline contempt and defiance of a court order

A court ordered the government to release the names of all visitors to Trump's Palm Beach club, but DHS gave up only 22. Watchdog groups have vowed to fight.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/hunterschwarz/status/908738536618233856[/ame]

Comment

• What's IJR

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            ...has he been listening to Boy George again?
            That would be an upgrade...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              What's IJR
              Independent Journal Review. It's a conservative website supposedly set up to present the news objectively, instead of that awful liberal failing mainstream media.

Comment

• I hate Clay Travis with the white-hot hatred of a trillion suns going supernova...x infinity.
                He isn't funny, he isn't clever. He is a Tennessee fan who ended up with a JD from Vandy somehow.

He and I have had a couple of dust-ups.

That said, you don't invite Travis on your show and then wrap yourself in a cloak of outrage and indignation because he says "boobs". Well, I guess you do if you are wanting to get your name in the press and help palliate your show's dismal ratings. This is like inviting Wiz on your show and getting upset when he says "stfu".
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, that whole thing is just fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    Well, it's better than Entropy's music.

Hater...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Yeah, that whole thing is just fucking stupid.

It's called looking for a fight or looking for a reason to be upset

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/ap/status/908978919453413376[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/hnRv4azfris[/ame]

You're my shooting star froot..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is a good summary of the conservative view of the Confederate monument issue. Those who stereotype conservatives will be surprised.

Comment

• This is a good summary of the conservative view of the Confederate monument issue. Those who stereotype conservatives will be surprised.

Comment

• You know what we need? More hurricanes.

Hurricane Maria was upgraded from a tropical storm Sunday as it takes aim at Caribbean islands devastated less than two weeks ago by Hurricane Irma.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X