Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Has either Geezer or Kapture commented yet on Robert Mercer calling Milo an evil, despicable individual, who he wants nothing to do with in the future and regrets ever funding him?

Robert Mercer = cuck? Robert Mercer = sellout? What's it gonna be, gents?
    I will care when Milo is running for president and needs Mercer funds. So never.

Personally if i were you, i would be more worried about the rigged, broken and bankrupt DNC than some conservative billionaire.

Comment

• The plethora of arrests made in Saudi Arabia overnight is a pretty big international story. They are purging anyone who might resist the Crown Prince's rise to power. He's been the country's primary architect for the war in Yemen and believes in aggressively confronting Iran.

Billionaire businessman Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is among dozens of senior figures detained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        Just got a McRib on the way home from our first soccer game. Heh.
        'bout time you got on the McRib train...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently, 27 are dead in a church shooting in Texas. What madness can lead someone to such an act?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jesus didn't love him?

Comment

• OUTLIER!!! Move the fuck on morons.

Comment

• Am paralyzed by choice of thoughts-and-prayers-are-useless memes. Looking forward to tomorrow's Onion headlines.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  What madness can lead someone to such an act?
                  An ohio born Longhorn fan?
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The President didn't send 40 tweets about this.....not a brown guy I'm guessing then.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Beat me to it SLf. Was going to say who's the first to politicize? Ding

Comment

• Its just been a lousy day for the most part and now Thai cuisine for dinner. ugh (I have no say in the matter)

Comment

• Wait, you don't like Thai food??

Comment

• Normally not that much, but I guess its never to late to have an open mind. It wasn't bad tonight.

Comment

• Trump's overly obsessed with trade deficits again. Fun facts about the Japanese auto industry that's "totally taking advantage" of us

* Toyota's Georgetown, KY plant employs 8,000 people, which is more than the total number of coal miners in the state
                              * Japanese car companies make more autos in the US than American car companies do.
                              * 75% of Japanese cars sold in the US were made here.

Comment

• Jesus didn't love him?
                                He preached atheism on his social media and considered Christians to be "stupid". Sound like anyone you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X