No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...where is the outrage for Humpty? Rhymes with Umpty...he declared "just grab 'em in the biscuit"!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The only thing I heard on his mall ban was that it may not be an official mall ban, just that he was a known cruiser. Which is not illegal.

Roy admitted he liked them young. Young, but (barely) legal. Again, creepy, but not actionable. Not even sure why this is news. Hopefully, people will keep talking about Moore and Doug Jones can pull an upset. Not because Uncle Roy likes them a bit young, but because The Ayatollah of Alabama is a first class moron.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good god. Franken should resign. Act like an adult. It would be great to see a parade of them out of DC. Lord knows you can probably take out half the 538 by that standard. Let's get started.

Comment

• Al Franken should resign.

In reading the Washington Post story it sounds like it would have been better for all parties if there was a Roy Moore ban. Creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Good god. Franken should resign. Act like an adult. It would be great to see a parade of them out of DC. Lord knows you can probably take out half the 538 by that standard. Let's get started.
            Yep

Comment

• Humpty for President!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If based on allegations and allegations alone, if Franken goes and Roy Moore comes, well, that would be something. Getting harder and harder to claim that this is a country of laws and rules. If we're back at might-makes-right, then, well, I dunno what to say anymore about the future of the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  The only thing I heard on his mall ban was that it may not be an official mall ban, just that he was a known cruiser. Which is not illegal.

Roy admitted he liked them young. Young, but (barely) legal. Again, creepy, but not actionable. Not even sure why this is news. Hopefully, people will keep talking about Moore and Doug Jones can pull an upset. Not because Uncle Roy likes them a bit young, but because The Ayatollah of Alabama is a first class moron.
                  Yes the leader of the Alabama chapter of the Christian Taliban is definitely an idiot.

The sad thing is the level of support he has in this state
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Al Franken should resign.

In reading the Washington Post story it sounds like it would have been better for all parties if there was a Roy Moore ban. Creepy.
                    you should read the WAPO comments...

"I could believe her if she wasn't right winger and trying to pump up her dead career"
                    "But Trump said the P word"
                    "If you examine the photo, there are shadows under his hands and he is clearly not touching her boobs"
                    "She was obviously wasted, passed out drunk. She had it coming"
                    "this was reveiled to distract from Roy Moore"
                    "she was pretending to be asleep"
                    "but Trump"
                    "He appologized so it's all better now"
                    "What about Trump"
                    "She made her career by sexualizing her body, so it's okay"
                    "Trump needs to step down over this"
                    Last edited by Kapture1; November 16, 2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• at least she's awake

Comment

• He is clearly not touching her, and it is clearly a joke. It's Awful though and I could not be happier if the rule was inappropriate sexual jokes gets Senators kicked out. But then I'd be happy if the republicans didn't steal hundreds of judgeships too. So there you go.

In more important news, the republican house today voted to increase taxes on the middle class, increase the deficit by 1.5T and reduce Medicaid spending by 25B a year hurting the elderly and poor. that's just sad
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• SLF:

She says she WAS groped by him: http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This is an opportunity to hold everyone in the same standard, and kick them out by the dozens, to be replaced by lawmakers who might actually perceive the law as applying to them too.

It will be a missed opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X