Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent,

No, I am not rationalizing. I'm just having a bit of fun. The shrill whining from you reached fever pitch this weekend and I assumed it had died down until you started it again here. Just can't listen to the same talking points again and again and again without getting a bit nauseous or slinging talking points back.

Every team for that 4th slot - us, Ohio State, and USC - were flawed and not one of those three have a great complaint for being excluded. Your mileage didn't vary with that opinion as late as Friday, but apparently does now. Whatever. Our opinions don't matter. They chose Bama. Change the rule to mandate conference champs. Expand to 8 teams. Disband the committee, bring back the BCS. Whatever the rules are, we will play by them and I will pat you on the shoulder and say "congrats" and move on if Bama isn't selected due to the new rules.

I said I wasn't going to discuss this any more but like Bush 41's "No New Taxes" I lied. I hope to mean it now. It's beyond tiresome to me. The thought of listening to the same regurgitated shit for the next month makes me want to drive to some place without internet or running water, like Lincoln, and drink PBRs with Wiz in his 1967 Dodge pick-up truck with his dog, Peds.

Fin.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• make it 8 teams, only one extra game and stop this madness

Comment

• Wiz got a new truck?

Comment

• It's new to me...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel a little verklempt after reading AA's post. It will be OK sir, very soon you will experience schadenfreude at talent's expense when Richard Corday becomes the next governor of Ohio.

Comment

• Fin.
                Lol. Right. You cannot silently brook Alabama sass.

if Bama isn't selected due to the new rules
                lol...LOL....LOLOLOLL!!!! that's good one....

Most importantly, if it is at a sporting event the meat pie wins in a route over stadium nachos. Not really close.
                Correct. Welcome to Team Sanity. We're opposed the godless fucktwattery of The Wizard and Wild Hoss.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That damn spell check corrected it to route instead of rout.

Comment

• It will be OK sir, very soon you will experience schadenfreude at talent's expense when Richard Corday becomes the next governor of Ohio.
                    Shut yer hole. My boy has consolidated power for the R primary. Good news. An off year statewide election should be an easy 20 point win.

fucking trump
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Stadium nachos are not even good. The cheese to chip ratio is usually bad and the jalapenos are inconsistent. Give me the stadium dog over the nachos 100% of the time.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 5 conference winners and 1 wild card sounds good to me

play the first 2 games before Christmas second 2 at new years then the champ game

USC and Ohiostate would both be in under that scenario

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Shut yer hole. My boy has consolidated power for the R primary. Good news. An off year statewide election should be an easy 20 point win.

fucking trump
                          That's what you say!

Comment

• Fuck all y'all
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Stadium nachos are not even good. The cheese to chip ratio is usually bad and the jalapenos are inconsistent. Give me the stadium dog over the nachos 100% of the time.
                              I like to go with the Pretzel with Cheese, but the stadium dog is a good choice.

Comment

• Shut yer hole. My boy has consolidated power for the R primary. Good news. An off year statewide election should be an easy 20 point win.
                                Are you saying Cordray is a R? RINO?

Comment

Working...
                                X